Operation Boomerang AG Barr's Investigation of Acts of Treason by Federal Employees

21 minutes ago, Hedge said:

... The whole interview:

just shy of halfway through right now but... with the understanding that he always embellishes, there is a lot of good info here about what they know and what is coming.

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, row_33 said:

sweet gig

on the taxpayers payroll to campaign full time for Hillary

Atkinson? He was legal counsel for the DOJ National Security Division during the Hillary Clinton "investigation" and the Donald Trump "investigation". As the top lawyer for the DOJ NSD he oversaw the people who altered the FISA docs before moving on to be the Intelligence Community Inspector General. He changed the rules and allowed for hearsay evidence and then pushed the fake whistle-blower claim into the public. 

Fox guarding the hen house. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I'm trying to figure out if we are on the same page here. 

Obama shouldn't have done it and neither should Trump.  Are we all in agreement here?  Or is it that since Obama did it it is okay that Trump is doing it?

Isn't this a textbook definition of whataboutism?

14 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Atkinson? He was legal counsel for the DOJ National Security Division during the Hillary Clinton "investigation" and the Donald Trump "investigation". As the top lawyer for the DOJ NSD he oversaw the people who altered the FISA docs before moving on to be the Intelligence Community Inspector General. He changed the rules and allowed for hearsay evidence and then pushed the fake whistle-blower claim into the public. 

Fox guarding the hen house. 

everyone on the fed payroll seems a hit-man for Obama and then Hillary

Just now, section122 said:

Obama shouldn't have done it and neither should Trump.  Are we all in agreement here?  Or is it that since Obama did it it is okay that Trump is doing it?

there was never going to be a single consequence for anything Obama did

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

there was never going to be a single consequence for anything Obama did

Obama at this point doesn't really matter.  He won't be holding any office in the future.  I am not saying it doesn't matter what he did as I stated earlier neither of them should have done it.  I'm saying it is a moot point now.  Or better put it doesn't make it better for Trump that Obama did it.  I'm really (probably naively) hoping that it isn't the cost of running for President now.

9 minutes ago, section122 said:

Obama at this point doesn't really matter.  He won't be holding any office in the future.  I am not saying it doesn't matter what he did as I stated earlier neither of them should have done it.  I'm saying it is a moot point now.  Or better put it doesn't make it better for Trump that Obama did it.  I'm really (probably naively) hoping that it isn't the cost of running for President now.

no argument there, it's just....

did you enjoy it when the class pet threw a paper airplane in class and the teacher saw it and did nothing, then you did and the teacher screamed at you and gave you 3 detentions and sent you to the vice principal's office?

16 minutes ago, section122 said:

it is the President's job to look into all corruption.

your two equivalencies is like comparing apples to oranges.

12 minutes ago, section122 said:

it's not moot when treason and impeachment are bandied about as proven