Operation Boomerang AG Barr's Investigation of Acts of Treason by Federal Employees

16 minutes ago, Gary Busey said:

Whose heads and where do you want them displayed?

A bit barbaric 

IMO

The important part of the post was the article on the illegal activities by Comey/Brennan, but you respond to the top.

hy·per·bo·le
/hīˈpərbəlē/
noun

1. exaggerated statements or claims not meant to be taken literally.
    "he vowed revenge with oaths and hyperboles"
    synonyms: exaggeration, overstatement, magnification, amplification, embroidery, embellishment, overplaying, excess, overkill; 

Perhaps you or the bug would like to discount it because it was from the American Spectator ?

?

Why do we let the kids stay up so late on Saturday  ?

Edited by B-Man

Winer in the sites: 

https://www.grassley.senate.gov/sites/default/files/documents/2019-09-12 RHJ CEG to State OIG - Christopher Steele Meeting.pdf

What's REALLY interesting to me is that McCabe named Lieu in his counter suit as a defendant. I thought at the time this was a move done by a man who knows he's going to be indicted so that he could launch some sort of political retribution defense. 

It won't work. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

If McCabe is getting indicted, then Trump deserves ten times worse. Obstructing justice is a lot more corrosive to our system than leaking info to the press. Trump also has a hush money indictment to deal with and all the thievery around his inaugural committee not to mention his corrupt Trump University "business" which he got off with only a fine. He was fined for conning people out of their money? Ok 

27 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

And, for the sake of the record I'll state this clearly: McCabe cannot be the only one to go down for this. He's a good starting point, but can't be the Scooter Libby of SpyGate.

(I don't think he will be... but I wanted that clear)

I am honestly shocked as I expected her to stonewall. So, is he the sacrificial lamb, or are Brennan and Comey next?

(heh ... autocorrect changed Comey the Comedy. Not much of a difference.)

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I am honestly shocked as I expected her to stonewall. So, is he the sacrificial lamb, or are Brennan and Comey next?

(heh ... autocorrect changed Comey the Comedy. Not much of a difference.)

I hope they're next. I would assume some other lower level (but still senior level) folk go down before Comey/Brennan/Clapper. Eyes on people like Baker, Stzork, Ohr. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Whenever Nadler's name comes up I find myself in quite a quandary. On the one hand I fervently want him exposed for all the world to see. On the other hand I wouldn't wish a Nadler exposure on anyone.

pfft ....Mccabes punishment will probably be similar to  Juiciees...

2 years of community service as a CNN correspondent

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

(it was always a coup)

Maybe they'll do a CNN shot of him in his kitchen with a dog, grabbing a beer out of his fridge and swigging down a quaff (hope he doesn't choke) while talking about having to go pick up his kids at soccer practice. 

***** this turd.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Welp, we will know for sure in #twoweeks. ? 

Fake news. It’s speculation based solely on a single (anonymous) source which neither paper nor mccabes attorney confirm even exists. 

Transplant should read closer.  

https://www.nationalreview.com/2019/09/why-its-unlikely-the-mccabe-grand-jury-voted-against-indictment/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

• Thank you (+1) 3

57 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Fake news. It’s speculation based solely on a single (anonymous) source which neither paper nor mccabes attorney confirm even exists. 

Transplant should read closer.  

https://www.nationalreview.com/2019/09/why-its-unlikely-the-mccabe-grand-jury-voted-against-indictment/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

If I remember correctly, Transplant is a teacher. Scary, isn't it?