Operation Boomerang AG Barr's Investigation of Acts of Treason by Federal Employees

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

How many times have you heard a newscaster with "breaking news" and said to yourself, "noshit Sherlock, I've known that for 2 1/2 years"?

True fact. 

While I don't claim to know more than investigators, I definitely will put my knowledge and understanding of the material/issues up against any "journalist" who's been covering Russia for the past three years. And I'll either expose them as liars or ignorant. I would bet many down here could do the same. :beer: 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:
27 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

I disagree that DR seems to know more than the investigators.  Nothing against DR (other than he's a BSC conspiracy Ufologist :nana:), he's done an outstanding job shining a light where others didn't want to.

But the investigators know more about what's going on.  It's just, they either don't really care or they know the perpetrators are untouchable.

For all the talk of land of the free and home of the brave, we've devolved into a feudal system with an aristocracy and the MSM is a modern clergy preaching down to keep the peasantry in line

For the record, I fully agree with that take -- I do not know more than the actual investigators in the DOJ/FBI et al. The people in the DOJ/FBI/USIC who I speak to regularly remind me of that fact :lol: 

For the record, I said that it seems, and the next sentence expanded on that with:

It's really hard for me to believe that though so it keeps coming back to the depths of the corruption may also involve those investigators enough to bury the whole proceedings.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

True fact. 

While I don't claim to know more than investigators, I definitely will put my knowledge and understanding of the material/issues up against any "journalist" who's been covering Russia for the past three years. And I'll either expose them as liars or ignorant. I would bet many down here could do the same. :beer: 

I have the news on in the background a lot and shake my head in disbelief how uninformed some most nearly all of those people are.

• Like (+1) 2

21 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

I have the news on in the background a lot and shake my head in disbelief how uninformed some most nearly all of those people are.

I am not certain they are all uninformed (some are), but others are willfully ignorant, still others see themselves as gatekeepers of information, and yet others are merely talking heads reading, and only "knowing" what the TelePrompter  tells them to say (and think).

Sometimes I worry that what has happened is too much for the average person to grasp, especially with a complicit media keeping the main details away from the average citizen who does not actively seek out the source documents.

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

How many times have you heard a newscaster with "breaking news" and said to yourself, "noshit Sherlock, I've known that for 2 1/2 years"?

I've been doing that, off and on, for twenty years on different topics.  

Although half the time, I won't say to myself "No *****," but instead "In accordance with the prophecy."

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

O'Donnell went with a sole source who stated "if this is true..." during his upload of fake news

Lindsey Graham Urges AG Barr To Declassify 9 Categories Of Information From FISA Abuse Probe

* Sen. Lindsey Graham sent a letter to Attorney General William Barr urging him to declassify a slew of documents related to the FISA abuse probe.
* Graham listed nine separate categories of documents he said should be made public.
* The documents would shed light on how the FBI assessed the infamous Steele dossier, which the FBI used to obtain surveillance warrants against Carter Page.

</snip>

• Like (+1) 3

20 minutes ago, GaryPinC said:

Ummm, because Rick Wilson is a "never Trumper" who never even worked on the Presidential campaign?

The article makes that point clear. 

Rick Wilson hired Fusion GPS to do oppo research on Trump, he's also the source of the tinkle tape (which his staff admitted in 2016 was fake -- but no one covered it). Fusion and Wilson stopped working months prior to the Clinton campaign hiring Simpson/Steele to create the dossier. That the FBI ignored him is more about Simpson knowing what Wilson had (and what was invented) and knowing it could never be used as efficiently in the FISC as the work of Steele who had "objectivity" and "expertise" in the eyes of the court.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The article makes that point clear. 

Rick Wilson hired Fusion GPS to do oppo research on Trump, he's also the source of the tinkle tape (which his staff admitted in 2016 was fake -- but no one covered it). Fusion and Wilson stopped working months prior to the Clinton campaign hiring Simpson/Steele to create the dossier. That the FBI ignored him is more about Simpson knowing what Wilson had (and what was invented) and knowing it could never be used as efficiently in the FISC as the work of Steele who had "objectivity" and "expertise" in the eyes of the court.

That's fine, but the article doesn't go into all that and doesn't seem to realize all of those details.

Here is the last sentence of the article:

To test the hypothesis that Steele and Simpson had reliable information, all the FBI agents needed to do was call Rick Wilson. They didn’t pick up the phone.

My simple point is why should the FBI pick up the phone when Simpson's statement is clearly disproven with a simple investigation?

Just a really poor article IMO

3 hours ago, GaryPinC said:

That's fine, but the article doesn't go into all that and doesn't seem to realize all of those details.

It's the 5th paragraph of the story: 

Simpson’s oddball claim, which emerged in FBI files made public by recent Judicial Watch litigation, would have been easy to debunk. Wilson was already a well-known “Never-Trump” Republican. He not only didn’t work for the campaign; Wilson had told CNN in the early presidential primary days of 2015 that he was gathering opposition research of his own on Trump. He bragged that his file on Trump was going to be “the most magnificent document in history.”

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Simpson’s oddball claim, which emerged in FBI files made public by recent Judicial Watch litigation, would have been easy to debunk. Wilson was already a well-known “Never-Trump” Republican. He not only didn’t work for the campaign; Wilson had told CNN in the early presidential primary days of 2015 that he was gathering opposition research of his own on Trump. He bragged that his file on Trump was going to be “the most magnificent document in history.”

You silly horned pachyderm.  Don't you know you can't just post articles, you have to read them to us too?

13 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Again, I get where you're coming from on this.  The FBI ignored Wilson because Steele's info was considered much more reliable to the FISC court than Wilson's.

But this article doesn't tie the tinkle tape to Wilson nor the fact that he worked with Fusion.

The article seems to have the perspective that the FBI talking to Wilson would have debunked all of Simpson/Steele's claims, since Wilson was never in the campaign and never sued.  My point is the FBI's initial review of the tip may have caused them to drop it as unreliable.