Operation Boomerang AG Barr's Investigation of Acts of Treason by Federal Employees

51 minutes ago, Hedge said:

Thread.

Horowitz was re-investigating the Clinton email server? I thought that was Huber? And, I thought it included the Clinton Foundation? Am I remembering wrong (I swear I cannot keep up with all these investigations)?

I do agree it is interesting that as soon as Coats is gone, this is released.  ?   And, I like his point of why this is the first shoe to drop... sets the stage for the Horowitz report next month. 

In any event, I always wondered what the Obama administration thought when they neutered the IG offices. What did they think was going to happen? Dems in power forever? Grassley and Horowitz ended up winning that fight, so how was all this going to be buried even if Hillary had won?

• Like (+1) 2

33 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

In any event, I always wondered what the Obama administration thought when they neutered the IG offices. What did they think was going to happen? Dems in power forever? Grassley and Horowitz ended up winning that fight, so how was all this going to be buried even if Hillary had won?

I would suggest they didn't think Dems in power forever, but they did think establishment in power forever. Right/Left doesn't matter if they're really the same in the end. 

:beer: 

• Thank you (+1) 2

37 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Horowitz was re-investigating the Clinton email server? I thought that was Huber? And, I thought it included the Clinton Foundation? Am I remembering wrong (I swear I cannot keep up with all these investigations)?

I do agree it is interesting that as soon as Coats is gone, this is released.  ?   And, I like his point of why this is the first shoe to drop... sets the stage for the Horowitz report next month. 

Combetta's *****.  He's going to end up breaking his own neck multiple times.

• Like (+1) 2

On August 14, 2019 at 8:36 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

Solomon on Hannity's radio show made news (I don't listen, so this thread of clips is the best I could find, more than just these few minutes -- worth a listen)

That'll all come out on the 12th.

13 minutes ago, Hedge said:

Fall/winter/spring/summer. I would no longer make a wager on which season it may occur.

These people are a disgrace.  And yes I'm including Barr,Horowitz, Huber and the lot of them investigating with no action whatsoever.  They are stealing their salaries and doing nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuthing.

Much of what was done is right there in public record and yet zero action has been taken.  One of them should muster up 5 minutes of honesty and notify us that some people can do whatever they want.  Instead, it's multiple years of "investigating"/padding the pension.

35 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

These people are a disgrace.  And yes I'm including Barr,Horowitz, Huber and the lot of them investigating with no action whatsoever.  They are stealing their salaries and doing nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuthing.

Much of what was done is right there in public record and yet zero action has been taken.  One of them should muster up 5 minutes of honesty and notify us that some people can do whatever they want.  Instead, it's multiple years of "investigating"/padding the pension.

This is one of the reasons I don’t post much in PPP anymore.

We all know who the rotten apples are and the ones who wanna see justice will never get it because it is totally ok to be a bad player as long you are a bad player that leans for the American left.

Wake me up when higher ups on the left start getting indicted, which means I’ll be asleep for a very long time.

Unmasking the unmaskers

by Gene Schaerr

Original Article

Attorney General William Barr drew stern objections from Democrats when he told Congress he believes “spying” occurred on the 2016 Trump campaign.

He doubled down by unleashing U.S. Attorney John Durham to investigate the origins of the FBI’s Russia investigation. Liberals, mindful of leaker Edward Snowden’s revelation that the government had hoovered up Americans’ metadata under the last Republican president, are worried about the potential for warrantless surveillance under the current Republican president, whom Bernie Sanders accuses of being an “authoritarian leader.” Amid all this acrimony, Republicans and Democrats should realize we all need to better understand and control the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act

• Thank you (+1) 2