Mad props to Bobby April

You said it! Was that Buffalo vs. St.Louis game last year sweet or what for him, huh? To be able to stick it to the team that fired him as a scapegoat the year before like the ST's did! Makes you really happy for the guy. :lol:  :doh:

292260[/snapback]

The Bills did the same thing to their own special teams coach a few years ago. :lol:

Just shows how much of an impact can be made when you devote some resources to the ST rather than leaving the backups to learn and fend for themselves. I mean this especially for London Fletcher's blocking and having Clements returning punts, which he did awesomely in college, iirc. DeHaven always seemed to rely heavily on Tasker and Pike to take care of things and it all fell apart when they were declining and retired.

Wouldn't mind seeing a 2nd devoted to one particular further upgrade.... :o

Just shows how much of an impact can be made when you devote some resources to the ST rather than leaving the backups to learn and fend for themselves. I mean this especially for London Fletcher's blocking and having Clements returning punts, which he did awesomely in college, iirc. DeHaven always seemed to rely heavily on Tasker and Pike to take care of things and it all fell apart when they were declining and retired.

Wouldn't mind seeing a 2nd devoted to one particular further upgrade.... :o

293210[/snapback]

I can't help but be...well...you know...seeing our # 1 corner returning punts. At some point the risk outweighs the reward.

I can't help but be...well...you know...seeing our # 1 corner returning punts. At some point the risk outweighs the reward.

293218[/snapback]

Flashbacks to the time he was almost beheaded this year...?

:o

293218[/snapback]

Yeah, I have flashbacks to Jeff Burris when I watch punt returns, but that's like always using the bad china while the new set is in the attic. What's the point of having a guy like that if you're not going to use him where he can make a big impact? He can't get hurt on any given play at CB? Can't keep him preserved in amber, yaknow, and if it's gonna happen, it's gonna happen.