#fishlivesmatter

2 minutes ago, Augie said:

The dude is evicted, do we need to pile on? The fish was either a snack or living in a box. I think the fish won here! Why punish? 

You are one cold hearted sum B word.  That friggin' guppy had some feelings ya' know?  If you read the article you'd see that the emergency workers have been trying to bring the poor carp ancestor back to it's healthy weight. They are nurturing the little bugger. Don't be so mean. It may be a fish (cat food, Buffalo fish fry at the Deerhead Inn/Hoak's) but it has feelings damn it!

1 minute ago, BringBackFergy said:

You are one cold hearted sum B word.  That friggin' guppy had some feelings ya' know?  If you read the article you'd see that the emergency workers have been trying to bring the poor carp ancestor back to it's healthy weight. They are nurturing the little bugger. Don't be so mean. It may be a fish (cat food, Buffalo fish fry at the Deerhead Inn/Hoak's) but it has feelings damn it!

I will sleep outside tonight as part of my penance. The opossums will hopefully leave me alone. I hate it when they crawl across my head, but clearly I deserve this, as I stood up for a fish going on a diet in his little toilet/home. 

8 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

Kinda surprised @ExiledInIllinois hasn't been in here to scold me about the "feelings", "emotions" and "placement" for an orphaned koi in this situation. He's really not on his game lately.

It's a damn fish... Who the eff cares.

Oh... I am on my game.  This is just a stupid thread, stupid story.  A story PETA freaks would rally around.  Nobody cares about fish.

If your goal was to get me to chime in, well I guess it worked. LoL...