Here is a different twist about drafting QB's frequently

5 minutes ago, Georgie said:

I don't see Barkley or Anderson being traded mid-season; but, adding a QB will happen one way or another; need 4 for training camp. Anderson has to prove he can play; if the #4 guy outplays him, Bills might move on from Anderson. I dont think he will have have much trade value. As to developing a QB; Bills want to maximize production and value before a rookie deal expires.  dont want to develop a guy into an effective NFL QB and then lose him. Beane could surprise by picking a QB, but i think a more likely scenario is he signs a young  QB who has at least been exposed to the NFl and has PS eligibility.

I agree that neither Barkley nor Anderson are tradable, before or during the season, especially since Barkley was still a FA in October when the Bills signed him after Anderson went down.  Anderson was retired and hadn't played a regular season down in 2 or 3 years when the Bills signed him.  IMO, Anderson shouldn't be on the roster as a player when the season starts.  The Bills have better uses for his roster spot and his cap space than on an old QB.  If he stays as an assistant coach, that's fine, but get a practice squad eligible youngster as the third QB (as long as it's NOT Peterman!.

2 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

OP is the M. Night Shyamalan of draft strategy.

".............Shyamalan came out of almost nowhere to become one of the year's greatest sensations .............."

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/celebrity/m_night_shyamalan/

But then axe murders and sex perverts are great sensations as well..................

• Haha (+1) 1