Trying to push DeLay out

Adam

Al Franken?

295280[/snapback]

Let me ask you this AD - if I made my joke Al Franken would you have come back with Rush Limbaugh?

Is AF and that democracy radio or whatever it was called still on the air?

Let me ask you this AD - if I made my joke Al Franken would you have come back with Rush Limbaugh?

295353[/snapback]

Probably. I despise them both pretty much equally, though I listen to Franken more often.

295353[/snapback]

Of course he wouldn't have. Couldn't you tell that from merely suffering through his 67,831 posts.

Of course, his response to your query was entirely predictable.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...go_co/delay_ads

A desperate attempt at best

292136[/snapback]

-A PAC funded his trip to Moscow, violating ethics rules.

-A PAC threw a babyshower for his daughter, violating ethics rules.

-A PAC paid his family members excessive fees for marginal services, violating ethics rules.

-His brainchild allows a $1200 donation to the GOP to buy a Congressional Physician of the Year award, which may or may not violate an established 'rule,' but is still as unethical as hell.

And then he blames his ethical problems on "liberal media" like the WSJ, who wrote that he had "an unsavory air" about him.

That's just off the top of my head, but believe you me, if Americans are interested in maintaining a modicom of ethical behavior in Congress, they ought to be desperate to get him out. Even other republicans are seperating themselves from him - that ought to tell you something.