Poojer "just needs to grow a pair and step up,"

Just Jack

4 hours ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Yeah, zero interest in being in a relationship with a rabid feminist and animal rights freak. Zero. 

You are such a heartbreaker Joe. Poor Charlize, I hope she gets over you. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Lol. Single for ten years. Does anyone here actually believe she has had no suitors in that time?

Let's face it, her problem isn't men not "stepping up," it's that she believes a 43 year old single mother deserves better than she actually does. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, LeviF91 said:

Lol. Single for ten years. Does anyone here actually believe she has had no suitors in that time?

Let's face it, her problem isn't men not "stepping up," it's that she believes a 43 year old single mother deserves better than she actually does. 

Single for 10 years, except for the time about 5 years ago that she was engaged to Sean Penn.

3 hours ago, Turk71 said:

You are such a heartbreaker Joe. Poor Charlize, I hope she gets over you. 

Ever heard the saying: "No matter how hot she is, someone somewhere is sick of her garbage?" That applies here. She's not looking for a man. She's looking for some neutered male feminist. That ain't me. 

1 hour ago, LeviF91 said:

Not to mention an obnoxious SJW 43 year old single mother. I'll take a pass.

Edited by Joe in Winslow

1 hour ago, LeviF91 said:

Uh...she deserves the best.  She's never had a kid of her own, keeps herself in tip-top shape, and has money, power and fame.  You don't get much more than that. 

28 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

She wouldn’t touch you if your schwance was made of gold and covered in diamonds.  GTFO of here with this nonsense.

And again, I'm blessed for it to never have to hear her opining on the patriarchy or how meat is murder.

#blessed

3 hours ago, Doc said:

Uh...she deserves the best.  She's never had a kid of her own, keeps herself in tip-top shape, and has money, power and fame.  You don't get much more than that. 

The best of the 55 year old men maybe. And then only the ones that have children already.