Eric Wood and Stevie Johnson will announce Bills picks at draft

Gotta admit, Stevie was one of my favorite players on the schitty Bills...until he started having a sore groin every week and couldn't understand why getting a 15-yard celebration penalty was a bad thing.

• Like (+1) 4

7 minutes ago, eball said:

Gotta admit, Stevie was one of my favorite players on the schitty Bills...until he started having a sore groin every week and couldn't understand why getting a 15-yard celebration penalty was a bad thing.

I actually bought his jersey and I’m cheap and normally don’t.

Loved the rags to riches deal and he seemed like a decent, amicable guy...  

i didnt object that he tried to make a game fun

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I actually bought his jersey and I’m cheap and normally don’t.

Loved the rags to riches deal and he seemed like a decent, amicable guy...  

i didnt object that he tried to make a game fun

You think it’s impossible to make a game fun without penalizing your team? Interesting. 

Will Johnson remember to show up?  I remember him ‘forgetting’ to show up for his 20 minute gabfest with Shtupp and the Bulldog quite a few Monday afternoons.  Then again, it was Stevie Johnson on radio on WGR, so we in the general public really didn’t miss out on all that much.

1 hour ago, WMDman said:

I miss Stevie 

Stevie was such a fun player to watch. Ran football routes equivalent to "old man" basketball moves at the Y. Extracted every ounce of production out of his natural athletic ability. 

Polarizing personality. I happen to like players with "swag," but to each their own.

Edited by LSHMEAB

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Stevie should do the 7th round.

...hope he shows up...he stiffed VanBortel Ford for an autograph signing night and none other than FredEx came to the rescue......stayed until EVERY fan got an autograph....classy Fred as usual....

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Circlethewagon8404 said:

Yup, i'll never forget the Overtime bomb he dropped against the Steelers.  It was so heartbreaking.

I almost feel like his career ended that day.   He took it worse than anybody, I think.