The Real Southern Border Crisis

Thousands of illegals breach our southern border every day. Estimates are 100,000 every month. Some are seeking a better life while some are trafficking in drugs and children to be used as sex slaves. Regardless, because of our laws and court decisions we are powerless to stop this invasion. The Left and the media is calling this a "manufactured crisis". Do you know what they are calling a real crisis? Click on the link below:

https://truepundit.com/media-warns-of-avocado-shortage-from-trump-southern-border-closure/

Fox News published a story warning of an avocado shortage within three weeks of border closure. The Hill stressed the resulting increase in avocado prices. Newsweek also posted “Donald Trump’s Policies Could Cause U.S. To Run Out Of Avocados Within Weeks,” characterizing Trump’s tweet as being part of the president’s “attacks on immigration, Mexico and Central America.”

No, the real crisis is undocumented avocados crossing the boarder.  Ever since Congress weakened the laws against avocado trafficking, and Obama issued the Deferred Action for Cultivated Avocados act, we just can't stop the damned things. 

Thanks, Obama!

They want to get us hooked on guacamole, then control the product to force us to bend to their will. If Trump does not control this avacado fiasco, we will turn into a nation of this:

tumblr_lptk8pC0ea1qineolo1_500.jpg

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

I Googled Trump border closing avocados yesterday and I stopped after three pages of *****.  

You know the real crisis.  Why the ***** do I have to plan a week in advance to make guacamole because I can't find a ripe avocado to save my life.  And don't get me started on green bananas.  

2 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

I Googled Trump border closing avocados yesterday and I stopped after three pages of *****.  

You know the real crisis.  Why the ***** do I have to plan a week in advance to make guacamole because I can't find a ripe avocado to save my life.  And don't get me started on green bananas.  

I do like avocados and use them in a smoothie every day. I buy them at different stages of ripeness and just as they get nearly or completely ripe I put them in the fridge. That seems to ###### gator their ripening and I can keep them at a ripe stage for a week or so.

Edited by 3rdnlng

43 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

I do like avocados and use them in a smoothie every day. I buy them at different stages of ripeness and just as they get nearly or completely ripe I put them in the fridge. That seems to ###### gator their ripening and I can keep them at a ripe stage for a week or so.

I have an avocado pretty much every day in my salad for dinner.  I can usually fund ones that are ripe enough to eat but there have been times in the past when I was at the store on a Saturday thinking "oh look guacamole fruit! (what my wife calls them)  I'm gonna make guacamole!!"  After squeezing 10 with the hardness of a baseball I say "***** it!!  I'll make salsa."

17 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

I have an avocado pretty much every day in my salad for dinner.  I can usually fund ones that are ripe enough to eat but there have been times in the past when I was at the store on a Saturday thinking "oh look guacamole fruit! (what my wife calls them)  I'm gonna make guacamole!!"  After squeezing 10 with the hardness of a baseball I say "***** it!!  I'll make salsa."

Do you ever find that one mixed in with all the baseballs that implodes the second you touch it?

31 minutes ago, shrader said:

Do you ever find that one mixed in with all the baseballs that implodes the second you touch it?

<Chef Jim shyly looks around the produce section to see if anyone is looking a slowly places that one at the bottom of the display....>

No never.  

• Like (+1) 2

• 8 months later...