A woman illegally entered President Trump's Mar-a-Lago club while in Florida over the weekend

22 hours ago, GG said:

Or a wayward new Feinstein driver?

sad but true.  This is it one comment?     A Chinese national sneaks into Trumps golf course with malicious intent and we get The Sound of Crickets?

I've been watching a TV show, The Enemy Within, and as it begins it shows a claim 

"The Enemy Within" opens with a title card informing viewers, "The FBI estimates there are one hundred thousand foreign spies working within the United States today

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

sad but true.  This is it one comment?     A Chinese national sneaks into Trumps golf course with malicious intent and we get The Sound of Crickets?

I've been watching a TV show, The Enemy Within, and as it begins it shows a claim 

"The Enemy Within" opens with a title card informing viewers, "The FBI estimates there are one hundred thousand foreign spies working within the United States today

largely it's because there's very little to discuss.  If she's a spy, she's  pretty bad one.  Was this a dry run for something else?   Was it an assassination attempt?  Noteworthy is how this story, like Cesar Sayoc's quickly dropped from the headlines, despite what seems to be a serious story.

• Like (+1) 1

She got nowhere near the POTUS, she was apprehended and put under arrest. Not sure what to make of it. Doesn’t sound like a sophisticated espionage attempt. White House fence jumpers have been more successful. 

1 hour ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

"Bump" would have been sufficient.

7 minutes ago, Cinga said:

This was just a tryout for a gig in Mission Impossible LXIX coming to a theater near you!

Can 95-year old IMF Super Agent Ethan Hunt get out of his wheelchair long enough to stop the evil Manchurian Candidate Dictator President Ronald J. Stump from destroying the World?!?

Edited by Koko78
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Can 95-year old IMF Super Agent Ethan Hunt get out of his wheelchair long enough to stop the evil Manchurian Candidate Dictator President Ronald J. Stump from destroying the World?!?

image.png.bc4a78ec0363efb488bd6c36efecfe33.png

On 4/4/2019 at 9:00 AM, 3rdnlng said:

"Bump" would have been sufficient.

Never left the first page.  

No bump needed

Do you think the statement used for that TV show plausible?

"The FBI estimates there are one hundred thousand foreign spies working within the United States today

15 minutes ago, TtownBillsFan said:

I think I see what you did there?  Or is it raysis to think I think I see what you did there?

I try to get right to the point and not unnecessarily extend the narrative. You might say that I am niggardly with my words.

On 4/4/2019 at 7:50 AM, ShadyBillsFan said:

There's probably five-ten times as many domestic spies/ gov't subcontractors harassing and spying on 'regular' Americans.

It's getting to be one of the biggest industries.