Would you - heiress style?

17 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

The specter of desperation is kicking in!

Take what you can! Bring your bankbook too!

i couldn't even have dreamed of being a playa in this league

Interesting article:

https://garage.vice.com/en_us/article/d3kd3q/anna-delvey-grifter-fashion

From last May.

"...She didn’t look like her outfit cost a million bucks—and that’s why she looked like she had a million bucks. ..."

"...Both of the recent Delvey exposes—one in New York magazine and the other in Vanity Fair—attempt to grapple with the inability of the New York party circuit (not to mention several banks) to sniff out her fraudulent background until it was too late. On Twitter, her hair was singled out as a “tell”—“anyone rich enough to live in a hotel has perfect hair no matter the weather or season”—but what does her clothing tell us? ..."

10 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

you are 20 hours too late ... Mead has come and gone 

He'll be back to see new photo!

?

10 minutes ago, row_33 said:

i couldn't even have dreamed of being a playa in this league

Read the article above.  Just dress likeva slob, rich people like that now!

23 hours ago, mead107 said:

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

she takes meadcoins. ?

Do NOT be flattered, she takes EVERYBODY’S coins, and she doesn’t give them back. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Wow, this is funny and cool.  Her story is something you would only see in a bad fictional movie....but IT'S REAL!

Cool!

Funny that she's a Russkie but claims to be from Germany!  

I wonder if she even speaks German.

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/27/2019 at 12:03 PM, ShadyBillsFan said:

Trial: Woman’s ‘heiress’ claims all a hoax

Anna Sorokin, 28, lived in luxury New York City hotel rooms she couldn’t afford, promised a friend an all-expenses paid trip to Morocco and then stuck her with the $62,000 bill, and peddled bogus bank statements in a quest for a $22 million loan, the Manhattan District Attorney’s office alleges.

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/nation/2019/03/27/heiress-hoax-trial/39261989/

5b0eb4465e48ec1d008b4578-750-563.jpg

How do you know I haven't already?