Harley Davidson and Motorcylce Enthusiasts

I appreciate advice from everyone and anyone on this topic.

I am currently finishing my undergraduate degree and a prof. of mine has been a great influence to me. I am his student assistant and have been for the past two years. He has become an advisor, a mentor, and a friend over time. I want to do something nice for him considering i am leaving the school and the state (currently residing in Indiana) for good in May. He is a young guy, early to mid 30's (married with kids), loves to ride and work on his several bikes. I wonder if there is some type of gift i can give this prof. that has meant so much to me. Looking to spend between $50-$100 (or a little more if the gift is worth it). Any advice on what someone may like, whether its a novelty/collectible item or something else entirely would be a great help.

Thanks All.

Visit your local Harley store. Just stay away from Buffalo Harley... You'll find plenty of interesting gift ideas. If he's a Harley man, he'll want HARLEY, not just any cycle gift. It's just part of the culture... and yes, I have 2 of them, so I know where of I speak. My fav is my shovelhead... in case you couldn't tell.