The Mueller Report. BREAKING NEWS: AG’s Summary Report Released. NO COLLUSION!

9 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

And then there is the obvious obstruction of justice situation. What will Mueller add to that story? 

Nothing. If he had charges to bring on obstruction, they would have been brought before he wrapped. 

Not a single indictment for conspiracy/collusion or obstruction were filed. Not one. 

It's over. You were wrong. Bigly. 

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Nothing. If he had charges to bring on obstruction, they would have been brought before he wrapped. 

Not a single indictment for conspiracy/collusion or obstruction were filed. Not one. 

It's over. You were wrong. Bigly. 

Can't indict a sitting president. He might just be turning this over to Congress for impeachment or a censure. 

I'm fine letting this damaged POS run in 2020. 

See, that's the nice thing about this report. Trump was so terrified of it he ran to appease his base to protect against impeachment. That will work against him in general election. :) 

Just now, /dev/null said:

When did Mueller subpoena Trump to testify?

Never. He asked him and he refused. He was scared. LOL 

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

A prosecutor can ask the subject or any witness of their investigation to testify.  The subject/witness is not compelled

If a prosecutor has evidence of wrong doing they can go to a judge to request a subpoena compelling the subject/witness to testify

Why did Mueller not request a subpoena?

Edited by /dev/null
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I believe so. 

Until the peace talks with DPRK started in earnest, then it became: "He's not starting enough wars!"

:lol: 

You're both forgetting the Olympics.

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Who's going to be the first to come out with "Who cares about the Mueller Report when children are being ripped from their families and murdered by ICE at the boarder [sic]?"

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Can't indict a sitting president. He might just be turning this over to Congress for impeachment or a censure. 

I'm fine letting this damaged POS run in 2020. 

See, that's the nice thing about this report. Trump was so terrified of it he ran to appease his base to protect against impeachment. That will work against him in general election. :) 

I just refuted this bogus claim on the previous page.  That you ignored it doesn't change the fact that you're wrong.

And impeachment was never going to happen if there was no collusion, which there wasn't.  So we can put that to rest.

Now, I can't wait to see how the sausage was being made...

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Doc said:

Wasn't there also some stuff about tanking the economy and starting WWIII?

what does it matter when they 100% believe the world is ending in 12 years?

------------------------------------

sorry, was Trump subpoenaed to testify?

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

I just refuted this bogus claim on the previous page.  That you ignored it doesn't change the fact that you're wrong.

And impeachment was never going to happen if there was no collusion, which there wasn't.  So we can put that to rest.

Now, I can't wait to see how the sausage was being made...

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

if the world is ending in 12 years, i better get busy.  there are so many places that i want to see before the world ends.  that's alot of driving and flying, and eating meat

2 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Yeah but the solution is simple.  It's man-made global warming, er, climate change.  They want to help the problem so...

Just now, Tiberius said:

Great, you linked it.  Now watch it.

1 minute ago, /dev/null said:

that you're a blithering idiot?  you've made that case on multiple occasions over a period of several years and at least two user names

Are you ok? I think you are losing it. 

Here, you love Asian girls, right? 

Image result for asian women  funny

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

I guess you right wingers have to declare victory before the report is out to try and convince casual news consumers "drive byes" that there is nothing in it, when you have no clue at all yourselves. 

What if Mueller concludes a president can't be indicted but there is evidence he should be? 

do you understand how many other supporting indictments would be on the record right now to support what you are claiming? there is nothing there, understand that.