The Mueller Report. BREAKING NEWS: AG’s Summary Report Released. NO COLLUSION!

4 hours ago, /dev/null said:

Nor do they question why a member of Congress holds closed door fundraisers with a group tied to Hamas and the Muslim Brotherhood

https://freebeacon.com/issues/omar-holding-secret-fundraisers-with-islamic-groups-tied-to-terror/

She's a refugee. Revoke her citizenship and deport her.

Edited by Joe in Winslow

I guess you right wingers have to declare victory before the report is out to try and convince casual news consumers "drive byes" that there is nothing in it, when you have no clue at all yourselves. 

What if Mueller concludes a president can't be indicted but there is evidence he should be? 

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I guess you right wingers have to declare victory before the report is out to try and convince casual news consumers "drive byes" that there is nothing in it, when you have no clue at all yourselves. 

What if Mueller concludes a president can't be indicted but there is evidence he should be? 

new-understanding-the-stages-of-grief-1.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Doc said:

Mueller can't conclude a president can't be indicted.  He can be.  Your masters have told you this over the years when Trump has claimed otherwise.  And now it's not true?

I watched Trumps pick for attorney general tell Congress that himself. Ok? So much for your stupid crap about my masters, that's ignorance on your part, not mine. 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Oh... you mean like the entire media complex and posters did down here for years? Claiming the evidence of conspiracy/collusion existed - Mueller had it, just wait! All while calling anyone who raised reasonable objections Putin supporters or traitors for having the temerity to ask questions.

As for the bolded: There would be other indictments of other people - dozens of them - if that were the case. 

A bit of advice, you just had the rug pulled out from under you by people who have been promising evidence of collusion/conspiracy for two plus years. They lied to you, knowing they were lying while they were doing it, and made you look foolish in the process. Don't follow those same charlatans and con artists to the next fake story. They're selling you lies. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Lol, the report isn't out yet you clod! What a moron, you guys all run like sheep together. 

Trumps justice department hasnt released it yet! 

Hundreds and hundreds of pages of the report are already public - and have been for awhile. 

That's why it helps to read the indictments rather than relying on what the media tells you they contain. ;) 

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Oh... you mean like the entire media complex and posters did down here for years? Claiming the evidence of conspiracy/collusion existed - Mueller had it, just wait! All while calling anyone who raised reasonable objections Putin supporters or traitors for having the temerity to ask questions.

As for the bolded: There would be other indictments of other people - dozens of them - if that were the case. 

A bit of advice, you just had the rug pulled out from under you by people who have been promising evidence of collusion/conspiracy for two plus years. They lied to you, knowing they were lying while they were doing it, and made you look foolish in the process. Don't follow those same charlatans and con artists to the next fake story. They're selling you lies. 

We already had evidence of collusion, that's old news buddy. You guys --surprise surprise--are just 100% blind to the evidence that exists, not my fault. We shall see what the no indictment thing means. You look silly doing a victory lap. No reason for ya all to celebrate. "Trumps not indicted!" Talk about a low bar! 

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Hundreds and hundreds of pages of the report are already public - and have been for awhile. 

That's why it helps to read the indictments rather than relying on what the media tells you they contain. ;) 

I rely on media? You post tweets from every Tom dick and harry conspiracy pervert so what ever. 

You should update your Devon Nunes Memo thread! Soon, soon! 

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I watched Trumps pick for attorney general tell Congress that himself. Ok? So much for your stupid crap about my masters, that's ignorance on your part, not mine. 

He did?

Yes, masters. 

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

No reason for ya all to celebrate. "Trumps not indicted!" Talk about a low bar! 

:lol: You have been doing victory laps for two years. You've promised so far:

1) Trump was a traitor and Mueller would prove it (wrong)

2) Trump would be forced from office before his first term was up (wrong)

3) Trump would resign in shame or decide not to run because of this scandal (wrong)

You might want to step back and reexamine what you read or heard that led you to those erroneous conclusions... 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol: You have been doing victory laps for two years. You've promised so far:

1) Trump was a traitor and Mueller would prove it (wrong)

2) Trump would be forced from office before his first term was up (wrong)

3) Trump would resign in shame or decide not to run because of this scandal (wrong)

You might want to step back and reexamine what you read or heard that led you to those erroneous conclusions... 

Wasn't there also some stuff about tanking the economy and starting WWIII?

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

I believe so. 

Until the peace talks with DPRK started in earnest, then it became: "He's not starting enough wars!"

:lol: 

It was funny how KJU was a bad man when Barry was in office, but when TD took office and started calling him "rocket man" the left started to like him (remember that Lester Holt propaganda piece?).  And then when peace talks started it was "they're giving him a platform and legitimizing him!"  :rolleyes:

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I believe so. 

Until the peace talks with DPRK started in earnest, then it became: "He's not starting enough wars!"

:lol: 

Wow, straw man city! But it is kind of funny you guys are celebrating no indictment or WW3 not starting. 

Image result for facepalm

And then there is the obvious obstruction of justice situation. What will Mueller add to that story?