Serena Williams on Steroids?

Pitta

LOL i know this might be dumb, but i was watching Serena play Venus yesterday. Serena is built like Bonds and well umm Venus is built like Olive Oyl!  :P

291397[/snapback]

You know, that thought occurred to me, a few years ago...but I think the tennis federation has much stricter drug testing than any of the major sports...she is pretty buff!

You know, that thought occurred to me, a few years ago...but I think the tennis federation has much stricter drug testing than any of the major sports...she is pretty buff!

291509[/snapback]

my understanding was that they didn't test at all. which would explain the williams sisters...

Its funny this is a thread because just yesterday i was thinking "i wonder if i started a 'serena williams is on steroids' thread and made an accompanying fake news website, how many people would buy into it'". HIlarity. That being said, I had this (mildly retarded) revelation the other day while watching serena get whooped by some euro chic. That babe definately looks like shes on the juice, or something.

Its funny this is a thread because just yesterday i was thinking "i wonder if i started a 'serena williams is on steroids' thread and made an accompanying fake news website, how many people would buy into it'".  HIlarity.  That being said, I had this (mildly retarded) revelation the other day while watching serena get whooped by some euro chic.  That babe definately looks like shes on the juice, or something.

291730[/snapback]

Your post is an insult to "babes" everywhere. She's HIDEOUS.