Would anyone here NOT be "On the List"

This is an odd story, and the thing that grinds my bones about this is that Bush does these things on MY dime. When I'm paying for him to speak, I should be allowed to hear it, even if I disagree with what he's saying.

Open and Honest Debate

291330[/snapback]

Gotta love the Big Two. I have heard of these stories from both sides of the aisle, especially during the Presidential campaign last year. Neither party seems to like being questioned on things. They just expect people to drink the Kool-Aid and go along with whatever is said.

Gotta love the Big Two. I have heard of these stories from both sides of the aisle, especially during the Presidential campaign last year. Neither party seems to like being questioned on things. They just expect people to drink the Kool-Aid and go along with whatever is said.

291338[/snapback]

Yeah, and I remember when I was denied entrance to Nick Tahou's when a certain somebody made a campaign stop there last year.... :P:(:P

Nothing like "Town Hall" meetings where the toughest question is: "In your opinion, is your plan to overhaul Social Security the greatest idea ever? Because I think it is."

291338[/snapback]

The difference between the campaign and now is that on the campaign trail, IT WASN'T MY MONEY paying for these town hall type visits. Effers.

The difference between the campaign and now is that on the campaign trail, IT WASN'T MY MONEY paying for these town hall type visits. Effers.

291395[/snapback]

Who do you think was paying for the security details? Hint: it wasn't coming from campaign contributions.

Yeah, and I remember when I was denied entrance to Nick Tahou's when a certain somebody made a campaign stop there last year....  :P    :o  :P

291352[/snapback]

Hey, I told them to just keep the riff-raff out. Oh...wait... :(

what are you bitching about? if your fool would have won he would have surely been doing the same thing and you would have not minded one bit.

Fact is....your fool lost. Therefore you have nothing to do but sit around bitching all day. Whats the real problem here?

what are you bitching about? if your fool would have won he would have surely been doing the same thing and you would have not minded one bit.

Fact is....your fool lost. Therefore you have nothing to do but sit around bitching all day. Whats the real problem here?

295856[/snapback]

Nothing, if you don't mind paying for the privilege of giving up your free speech.

Nothing, if you don't mind paying for the privilege of giving up your free speech.

295947[/snapback]

Just wait until a Dem gets in office and does the same thing. The screaming you will be hearing from him would be unbearable.

Just wait until a Dem gets in office and does the same thing. The screaming you will be hearing from him would be unbearable.

295948[/snapback]

Is Dean going to get elected? And was that a scream or just a primal grunt.

Is Dean going to get elected?  And was that a scream or just a primal grunt.

295952[/snapback]

I do not see Dean getting elected. He is now relegated to a party official and even that he is being marginalized by members of his own party. They will use and abuse him for his fund-raising abilities, but that is it.

I do not see Dean getting elected. He is now relegated to a party official and even that he is being marginalized by members of his own party. They will use and abuse him for his fund-raising abilities, but that is it.

295954[/snapback]

Dean would be a good third party candidate. From what I was gathering way back when, he was fiscally conservative and cut back govt in VT and turned it around during an economic downturn. He was socially liberal in that in many cases he wanted the gov't out of personal decisions.

My biggest problem with Dean is that he decided to become a party man, when he had an opportunity to be his own man.

Dean would be a good third party candidate. From what I was gathering way back when, he was fiscally conservative and cut back govt in VT and turned it around during an economic downturn. He was socially liberal in that in many cases he wanted the gov't out of personal decisions.

My biggest problem with Dean is that he decided to become a party man, when he had an opportunity to be his own man.

295978[/snapback]

He would make a good third party candidate, but I am not sure if any of the third parties want him. He would need to backtrack on several issues and that would make him a very easy target for the Big Two. He would have to run as an Indy. I can tell you right now that the Libertarians would not take him and they are the largest third party.