Report - Bills interested in Frank Gore, RB

wppete

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

Now the Bills PR machine spinning up to paint a rose on this "rumored" interest.  Wait until Chris Brown tweets some fluff about Gore

Joe Buscaglia Retweeted Mike Garafolo

A reminder that the #Bills could save around $1.6 million on the cap in cutting Chris Ivory. ($2.2mill savings - $570K contract entering Top51)

You think Gore would be cheaper than Ivory?

2 minutes ago, Bills2ref said:

Do they really think they are getting Gore for THAT much less than 1.6 million? How does that make any sense to even be a consideration. 

Gore would definitely cost more. He was the #11 rated RB in the league this season. 

We have spent A TON of time talking about how much cap space the Bills will have come March 13th of 2019.....................

and Frank freaking Gore is the first name we here when the tampering period begins.

If the Bills sign an ancient RB as their first move, yikes.

You can't make this shyt up.

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

This is too Billsy to be true. The first FA that they are linked to is a RB that turns 36 in 2 months that has 3382 career carries!! 

They will draft a RB.

I love the fact that they aren't over-prioritizing the position.

Needs to be like a league-minimum deal of course but Frank Gore is a ***** saint!:thumbsup:

Just now, Steptide said:

He played pretty good when he was in, and also was a pretty decent reciever at times. He's not pro bowl bound by any means, but I think he's better than gore 

I don't want either one of them (because they are relics), but if I had to have one, I think it would be Gore.  He has seriously never had a bad season.