Amendola finally leaving AFC East

1 hour ago, Bills2ref said:

He really has had a completely average career. Even in New England his regular season stats weren’t very impressive. I thought his production dropped in Miami, it actually increased. New England he averaged 34 yards per game, in Miami he averaged 38. Had one whole TD last year in Miami. 

If you're going to pass judgment on Amendola, include his postseason performances. In 13 games for NE, he had 57 receptions, 709 yds, and 6 TDs (which prorates to 70 catches, 873 yards, and 7.5 TDs over 16 games). Many of those catches were huge ones in clutch situations. He was money in the postseason. 

Edited by dave mcbride
  • Like (+1) 2

Can Edelman please get knocked senseless out of the AFCE? You'd think every defender in the conference wants to take his head off by this point. Dude might be my most hated Patriot.

Just now, Happy Gilmore said:

I wish Edelpunk would follow him out of the ACFE.

yes. Edelman is much much worse than Amendola was ever capable of being.

Edited by BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P

4 hours ago, Bills2ref said:

He really has had a completely average career. Even in New England his regular season stats weren’t very impressive. I thought his production dropped in Miami, it actually increased. New England he averaged 34 yards per game, in Miami he averaged 38. Had one whole TD last year in Miami. 

yes, that counts towards about 25% of assessing his career.