Antonio Brown trade may be happening today, announcing team soon: UPDATE: TRADED to Raiders

1 minute ago, Figster said:

Buffalo still has an interest IMO. 

I love Buffalo , but generally speaking its not going to be a favorable landing spot for most players.  I get that,

On the other hand Buffalo's top 3 D, Allen, and Bills HC McD are changing the playing field IMO.

Its possible AB could have a change of heart in my humble opinion.

I somewhat agree....would be crazy....but not impossible to happen.  If it does, I hope it's at a Dollar General price.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Am I the only one that does not want to give up a large amount of cap and draft capital for an old WR that is a headcase?

I would much rather build through the draft and get Allen a WR that can be here 8-10yrs over a rental for 3yrs that does not want to be here to begin with.

Edited by Real McCoy
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Real McCoy said:

I the only one that does not want to give up a large amount of cap and draft capital for an old WR that is a headcase?

I would much rather build through the draft and get Allen a WR that can be her 8-10yrs over a rental for 3yrs that does not want to be here to begin with.

No, read above

10 minutes ago, BillsSB2020 said:

We have the cap space. Give him a little bump.

A little wine and dine with the Pegula's perhaps 

Mr Big Checks say hello to Mr Big Pen...

Edited by Figster
  • Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, BillsSB2020 said:

So if the asking price is dropping, why aren't the Bills back in the game? This is a question for the "AB didn't want to be here" deniers.

Let's get back in the game.

I wouldn't say its denial. What I will say, again, is that ultimately he doesn't control what teams he gets traded to. If traded, he has one of two choices. Play ball or retire. That's the bottom line.

Personally, I don't want him anywhere near Josh Allen

22 minutes ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

Ab wants to be highest paid wr. 

Number wise he has a case as his body of work is incredible.  He'll still be maybe the best WR in the league the next couple of years.  He's done nearly everything in his power this last year to prevent this from happening though by going full TO.

• Like (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, Magnum Force said:

Other than Oakland....does anyone know who the other 2 teams are?   This is turning into a circus.....sort of reminiscent of  Lebron James' "The Decision" 

I saw twitter rumors the 3 teams are believed to be Oakland, Redskins, and Saints.

Doesn’t mean it to be true, but those seem to be the teams most mentioned.  I’ve seen some claiming Saints are the ones about to trade for him, but most the assumption is Oakland based on the black and gray comment in his IGTV video.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BuffAlone said:

Well, it did hurt. His penalties doubled without Ritchie next to him last year.

Not condoning his play, he needs to improve. But it did hurt him

It did.  No question.  Ritchie ain’t walking through the door any time soon!

1 minute ago, Alphadawg7 said:

I saw twitter rumors the 3 teams are believed to be Oakland, Redskins, and Saints.

Doesn’t mean it to be true, but those seem to be the teams most mentioned.  I’ve seen some claiming Saints are the ones about to trade for him, but most the assumption is Oakland based on the black and gray comment in his IGTV video.  

The Saints would make a lot of sense because AB could preserve his legacy and Canton plus have a legitimate shot at going to the Super Bowl.  He has a huge ego and probably would like nothing better than to stick it to the Steelers.  I think Brees being a future HOFer will garner his respect and will keep that ego in check more than most QBs.  I know it seems that money is his motivating factor but there were rumors that he would retire rather than go to some teams...so that has mixed signals.  

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Magnum Force said:

The Saints would make a lot of sense because AB could preserve his legacy and Canton plus have a legitimate shot at going to the Super Bowl.  He has a huge ego and probably would like nothing better than to stick it to the Steelers.  I think Brees being a future HOFer will garner his respect and will keep that ego in check more than most QBs.  I know it seems that money is his motivating factor but there were rumors that he would retire rather than go to some teams...so that has mixed signals.  

Problem there is he was just on a team with a HOF QB and Super Bowl aspirations and he was a headcase. The Saints wouldn’t want to risk ruining their chemistry with a guy that shows he is volatile unless the deal was super small and they could cut him mid season if they pleased. AB won’t sign a deal like that. He’s kind of backed himself into a corner. 

Edited by jletha