PM Buffalo Appearance

I'll be appearing on PM Buffalo tomorrow, Thursday, March 31st at 4 PM on Channel 7. I'll be promoting Buffalo Soul Lifters and will do my best to get a TSW plug in.

Also, (shameless teaser) one of WNY's greatest icons will be appearing with me via telephone.

Hopefully you can tune in.

I'll be appearing on PM Buffalo tomorrow, Thursday, March 31st at 4 PM on Channel 7. I'll be promoting Buffalo Soul Lifters and will do my best to get a TSW plug in.

Also, (shameless teaser) one of WNY's greatest icons will be appearing with me via telephone.

290684[/snapback]

Cool. I hope it goes well for you.

290684[/snapback]

Good luck. I hope everything goes well.

You must be pretty excited. Not everyone gets to share air time with one of WNY's greatest icons...Mrs. Hillary Clinton! :doh:

290684[/snapback]

Thanks! I will be watching! :blink:

290684[/snapback]

Good luck with your appearance.

For the sake of us out-of-towners, be sure to let us know how it went and who the mystery guest was!

Thanks for all of the kind words everyone. Sorry that I couldn't plug TSW. THe segment got cut short because thay were concerned that ABC would pre-empt to update the Pope's condition.

Linda wants me to come back on and do another show where we have more time. My brother-in-law is dissapointed because I told him that I was going to tell the Gus/TSW story and mention him (I found out during the interview that he was boyhood friends with Thirdborn).

At any rate, everyone seemed tickled to have Irv back with them, so I was really glad that I was able to help facilitate that.

If any of you are at the Boulevard Mall on Saturday between 2-4 PM please stop by and say hello.