Marcus Price.....

He was a sufficient enough backup for us last year....how much could he possibly be commanding contract wise?? I can't see the aquistion of Mike Gandy and a possible trade for L.J Shelton being the only moves we make to the offensive line ( not including the draft ) he's apparently still out there...Why isn't TD re-signing this guy?

thoughts?

I don't think there's any hold up, I just don't think the Bills are going to make an effort to keep him. He did not look good last year and there are some rumours swirling about his health as well. He did a nice job making an NFL career for himself but last season it looked like Father Time had really caught up with him. I'm guessing the Bills are going in anotehr direction to acquire OTackle depth.

The only way I see him coming back is if he is currently rehabbing an injury and the Bills are just waiting to see if he can fully recover before they offer him another contract. But that's a long shot and I'm guessing we've seen the last of him in a Bills uni, and possibly in any NFL uni.

Cya

He was a sufficient enough backup for us last year....how much could he possibly be commanding contract wise?? I can't see the aquistion of Mike Gandy and a possible trade for L.J Shelton being the only moves we make to the offensive line ( not including the draft ) he's apparently still out there...Why isn't TD re-signing this guy?

thoughts?

290548[/snapback]

I've read he has a degenerative knee condition, maybe arthritic?