The Pats have (well, had) a “Character Coach”

19 hours ago, Doc said:

Shoulda had one for the owner.

Funny Doc.  I don’t think he’s going to have a happy ending on this mistake.  Weo was right ( as much as I hate admit it - just kidding Weo), the NFL can’t take draft pics against the owner’s behavior.  Too bad as this plays out, he’s giving a black eye to the league.

i still think Irsay’s behavior although terrible as he could have hurt someone, at least he admitted he had a problem and went to rehab.  The DA wouldn’t take on Kraft unless that video showed video and audio of him exchanging money for well you know. 

8 hours ago, TigerJ said:

The Patriots needed a character coach because Belichick is the head coach  (and Kraft is the owner).  With the Bills, it seems to be part of the makeup of the front office and coaching staff from Beane and McDermott on down.  For the Bills, I think a character coach would be redundant.

Bravo !

on all points : )

1 hour ago, machine gun kelly said:

Funny Doc.  I don’t think he’s going to have a happy ending on this mistake.  Weo was right ( as much as I hate admit it - just kidding Weo), the NFL can’t take draft pics against the owner’s behavior.  Too bad as this plays out, he’s giving a black eye to the league.

i still think Irsay’s behavior although terrible as he could have hurt someone, at least he admitted he had a problem and went to rehab.  The DA wouldn’t take on Kraft unless that video showed video and audio of him exchanging money for well you know. 

petty fine from the law. pleads down to a parking ticket, and 2 days with no illegal sexual acts.

They is very little shock value from this. These days and times ? you already expect it. whether any one of them gets caught  ? whether any of them gets prosecuted.

Mega rich and semi famous old white  guys are the worst

lol

1 hour ago, machine gun kelly said:

I don't think they can take draft picks either since it didn't involve football.  And as I said earlier, any punishment would still leave him fabulously wealthy.

22 hours ago, Captain Murica said:

More like a life coach to tell him to have them come to his mansion instead of going to a strip mall. Plus, the dude only tipped $100 with all that money, sheesh. Cheap *****. 

that’s still a great tip for that kind of service