The Pats have (well, had) a “Character Coach”

https://www.masslive.com//patriots/2019/02/robert-kraft-prostitution-charges-did-not-sit-well-with-jack-easterby-assistant-coach-leaving-patriots-report.html

Easterby is credited with helping establish the team’s desired locker room culture. The Globealso reports that Easterby was one of the most important executives in the building and had worked his way into Bill Belichick’s inner circle. In 2018, Patriots.com described Easterby as “The most influential Patriot you’ve never heard of.”

McDermott aware this guy is available??

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5c78a26a3461586441

Edited by YoloinOhio

10 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Per the report, he was upset about the Kraft thing 

What, he didn't buy that Bobby and the masseuse had instant chemistry and he paid her out of the goodness of his heart?

• Haha (+1) 1

The Patriots needed a character coach because Belichick is the head coach  (and Kraft is the owner).  With the Bills, it seems to be part of the makeup of the front office and coaching staff from Beane and McDermott on down.  For the Bills, I think a character coach would be redundant.

• Like (+1) 2

They win and they've been great at it.  It does however bother me that they are talked about as doing it the right way - the Patriot way.  

They are shrewd and will try and win by any means.  I'ts ultra effective but there's a stench around how they've done it that once again the media ignores.  They are not dripping with integrity and that's why they aren't revered by the fans (not just Buffalo).