Impeachment Hearings Open In House Of Representatives

Tiberius

Really think about the logic of the collusion/conspiracy argument now... 

Here is Cohen, testifying he knows of no evidence of collusion but has "suspicions". Then, later, he testifies that Trump lied about the end date of the Trump Tower project because "he never expected to win."

You can't have it both ways. You can't have a candidate who's colluding to steal the election with Putin also acting and thinking he has no shot of winning the very election he's working to cheat, right? 

Simple logic blows the collusion story out of the water every time. Yet every time TDS sufferers fail to use it. 

And that's why they find themselves today circling the drain of relevance. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The question was asked when the board went down... 

@Logic @WhitewalkerInPhilly  ... you spent over a year defending the dossier. How about now? 

I want to make sure I understand your stance here..is it that any information obtained in the Mueller report/investigation is "fruit from the poisonous tree"?

To me this hearing is the starting point to go after Trump's personal and financial life.  As I've said before, Trump's downfall will be the drip drip drops of his personal financial and business dealings.  That's the real leverage Dems have hanging over him - sink our ship and we'll sink you and your family

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, plenzmd1 said:

I want to make sure I understand your stance here..is it that any information obtained in the Mueller report/investigation is "fruit from the poisonous tree"?

Yes, but that's not the stance in that post. 

The dossier - which I've said from the beginning (with evidence to support it) was unproven junk, despite being told by many, many, posters for months and months and months that it was true and verified - says Cohen was in Prague to pay off Russian hackers who hacked the DCCC/Podesta/Clinton emails at Trump's request. This is the central plank of the collusion/conspiracy claim. It's also a story that's been debunked multiple times (twice by Mueller himself) - yet outlets keep pushing it as being true: "phone records dinged a tower in Prague! Cohen used a second passport! et al". I've maintained this is untrue - because I investigated myself, including going to USC to interview baseball coaches who vouched for Cohen's alibi.  

I was told, every time, this wasn't true. "Mueller knows!"

Now here's Cohen, saying he was never in Prague. 

If he was never in Prague, he wasn't there paying off Russian hackers. 

That means the dossier's biggest bullet is a fraud. 

THAT has implications well beyond just fruit from the poisonous tree. That should be used as a flashlight to shine light on every single person who's been lying to the public for years now about this issue. 

It was ALWAYS a coup. The dossier was created to hide crimes committed by the previous administration including a political spying aparatus being run out of the FBI/DOJ by paid government contractors including Fusion GPS and CrowdStrike

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It's telling how quiet this thread got once the hearing didn't go the way it was promised to go by the narrative engineers. 

This is all a distraction. It is stupid.

Cohen did this on purpose. HAHA.

I didn't pay any attention, as it has been stupid from the beginning. 

Edited by Paulus

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Yes, but that's not the stance in that post. 

The dossier - which I've said from the beginning (with evidence to support it) was unproven junk, despite being told by many, many, posters for months and months and months that it was true and verified - says Cohen was in Prague to pay off Russian hackers who hacked the DCCC/Podesta/Clinton emails at Trump's request. This is the central plank of the collusion/conspiracy claim. It's also a story that's been debunked multiple times (twice by Mueller himself) - yet outlets keep pushing it as being true: "phone records dinged a tower in Prague! Cohen used a second passport! et al". I've maintained this is untrue - because I investigated myself, including going to USC to interview baseball coaches who vouched for Cohen's alibi.  

I was told, every time, this wasn't true. "Mueller knows!"

Now here's Cohen, saying he was never in Prague. 

If he was never in Prague, he wasn't there paying off Russian hackers. 

That means the dossier's biggest bullet is a fraud. 

THAT has implications well beyond just fruit from the poisonous tree. That should be used as a flashlight to shine light on every single person who's been lying to the public for years now about this issue. 

It was ALWAYS a coup. The dossier was created to hide crimes committed by the previous administration including a political spying aparatus being run out of the FBI/DOJ by paid government contractors including Fusion GPS and CrowdStrike

Thank you for the clarifications.

• Thank you (+1) 1