Impeachment Hearings Open In House Of Representatives

Tiberius

3 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

I readily admit you know more about that than I..but the recognition that Trump constantly lies, even under oath...and yet the Republicans refuse to ask any questions about his behaviour or actions.

When was Trump under oath?

27 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

would any sane person ever say , under oath, they will restrict their ability to make money in a legal way. But lets not even worry about that.

Why are they so worried about someone writing a book? Why not ask him questions to discredit the evidence and so no book would have crdibility? Why has there been zero questions, and i do mean zero, about anything Trump has done either before or after becoming POTUS ? 

Plenz, we have a guy who has acknowledged lying, cheating and stealing and hes facing a long stretch in the pokey.  You follow the path to exposing him as a liar, cheater and thief with major financial incentive to gain by turning this $#@stain collusion "investigation" into even more of a circus. It's SOP, not unlike the line of questioning the other side follows while deeming a guy who got his doors kicked in by the FBI as "credible".

If you're looking for honesty and fair play here you're looking in the wrong place. 

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd
  • Like (+1) 1

Schiff talked to Cohen about topics at the hearing. 

That's collusion. 

That's the kind of compromise that dems forced others off of investigations from having. Why should Schiff be allowed to stay chair of the Intel committee on this issue when he's so clearly compromised. Not just with Cohen, but with Glenn Simpson? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, njbuff said:

Expecting anything less?

I didn't but plenty of the TDS addled minds who (used) to be quite vocal down here did. 

Now they're silent. And avoiding all Russia threads as if it were a thread about how great the P*triots are. 

Now Cohen is lying about not wanting a job in the White House again. 

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

Jimmy Carter

... Coincidentally the only US president to submit a UFO report. ?

Dates are funny things when you're lying: 

(Funny no Dems are asking about Prague either... I've been told on here the Prague story was real and happened because the dossier is real and verified. Guess they were wrong. Funny how quiet they are today) 

• Like (+1) 1