The Yankee's want a new stadium, too?

The corridors in Yankee Stadium are very, very, very narrow. The bathrooms are few and far between and there are no escalators. Everything and everyone is packed into the place like sardines. In Cleveland for example, there are about the same amount of seats but there is a ton more room. They have wide, open corridors so you can walk around the entire stadium or wait in line for a beer and never bump into someone or never miss a pitch. Some of the seats in Cleveland are awful but the bleachers are decent and so are the Upper Deck seats between the baselines. In Yankee Stadium, the bleachers are the worst seats in the history of stadiums and are not even worth the $10 they cost. There is a reason they are so cheap. The Upper Deck seats are miles away from the game and they are so close together it's not fun on a hot day. I do like Yankee Stadium which is why I make two trips a year but I like it more for the history and tradition than the amenities and comfort level. A new, modern ballpark with improvements around the stadium would even better.