Peter Frampton final tour

Just Jack

1 hour ago, Helpmenow said:

Smokin cd had no frampton. The line up was Marriott, Jerry Shirley, Clem clempson and greg Ridley.

Peter frampton 1971 left the band.

My bad - I thought Frampton hung around longer than 2 years.  I should have posted...

Any, I never really liked Frampton’s solo stuff that much - certainly not enough to buy his albums.

Edited by The Senator

11 hours ago, Rico said:

I wouldn’t worry about it, there should be plenty of seats available, especially if he’s playing bigger places like the Garden.

That's part of my reasoning for not going, our amphitheater only holds, with the lawn seating, about 17,000. And since this is his last tour, I think it'll be sold out. There's not many dates in NY. 

32 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

That's part of my reasoning for not going, our amphitheater only holds, with the lawn seating, about 17,000. And since this is his last tour, I think it'll be sold out. There's not many dates in NY. 

I could be dead wrong because I’m not a fan & I don’t follow him that closely. He’s played the Baltimore/Washington area a lot and it seems he’s usually either by himself playing small 2K theaters or opening for someone like Steve Miller Band in the 10K (at most ) outdoor sheds (kinda like you’re talking about). I would see what’s available when tickets go on sale & how much they are, you may be surprised. If they suck, check back for drops the week before the show.

Edited by Rico