Alternative Minimum Tax

Yes,

I still do mine, line by line... Pencil and paper.

I am getting real close!

Just forces me to sock more away and drive down my gross adjusted. What will happen when my limits are met, time goes by and the AMT isn't reworked, and salary goes up?

???

They say it will hit people in the 50k range in the next 10 years if it isn't touched and revamped! :lol:

But hey, so long as the "RICH" pay their fair share, we'll all be OK, right?

290602[/snapback]

Yep... You are finally getting it Joe... :P:w00t:

And in due time, I will probably pay to?.

Will I be a sniveling, whiny, pile of bile? NO. Okay, okay, maybe :doh: ... But NEVER on tax issues.

Because up until that point, I will have been well taken care of. Protections would have been in place.

Suck it up. Life is not fair and definitely NOT EQUAL.

:lol:

Suck it up.  Life is not fair and definitely NOT EQUAL.

290625[/snapback]

Exactly, so all those union schlubs and welfare mothers out there should get with the program and quit leeching off society.

Oh, saw a story on the NBC Nightly News last night about the cost of unions to American auto manufacturers....The average Japanese carmaker has to pay their employees $400 a year in health insurance costs. The average American autoworker gets THREE TIMES that amount. And for their generosity, the unions repay the Big Three by building cars that are absolute sh--. Lovely.

Wonder why American cars can't compete?

</rant>

Exactly, so all those union schlubs and welfare mothers out there should get with the program and quit leeching off society.

Oh, saw a story on the NBC Nightly News last night about the cost of unions to American auto manufacturers....The average Japanese carmaker has to pay their employees $400 a year in health insurance costs. The average American autoworker gets THREE TIMES that amount. And for their generosity, the unions repay the Big Three by building cars that are absolute sh--. Lovely.

Wonder why American cars can't compete?

</rant>

290627[/snapback]

Yes. Double yes. Then again, I have never had a problem with a domestic vehicle that I had with an import. Actually, I would say my 1998 Isuzu, 114K is a complete piece of crap next to my 1994 Chrysler with 232K on it. Will I ever buy an import again? Who knows? Yet, that Isuzu was assembled in fuggin' Indiana! :lol:

It is not my choice to make and I CARE over competing. That doesn't mean I WON'T COMPETE and play the game.

It just doesn't bother me. It will never bother me.

Life is too short to worry about a few k and what things cost, what people are getting over me.