Booster club meeting tonight

Well she was having trouble with it for a year and a half. The Dr told her it would have to come out sometime. She put it off because she was so busy with her jobs.

The surgery was difficult because the gall bladdder was turning gang green. I told her girlfriend (who insisted on taking her from her night job to the ER, saved her life) Moral of the story - Work will be there your health is important. If someone out there is having aches and pains and putting off going to the DR get your butts to the DR.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well she was having trouble with it for a year and a half.  The Dr told her it would have to come out sometime.  She put it off because she was so busy with her jobs.

The surgery was difficult because the gall bladdder was turning gang green. I told her girlfriend (who insisted on taking her from her night job to the ER, saved her life) Moral of the story - Work will be there your health is important. If someone out there is having aches and pains and putting off going to the DR get your butts to the DR.

291769[/snapback]

Naughty girl. She needs a spanking. :blink:

I think it's Mark Gaughan. His brother, Bob Gaughan used to be at WGR, but ratings for their show were in the pits, so they dumped him and some others and hired Howard Simon. Now he's Bob gone.