Hate Crime or Hoax?

The_Dude

2 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

"People staging crimes to prove a political point is beyond bizarre.  Every time I see someone (liberal or conservative) do it, I always wonder why they don’t have something better to do... "

Above is a copy/paste of your statement, made in a response to a list of liberal hoaxes. I asked you to post a list of conservative hoaxes. Your list was "plenty".

Well I don’t make lists on demand.  Do you want me to google examples for you of white people staging crimes against minorities lol?  Is that what you are asking?

26 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Are there plenty of examples of national media turning these false accusations into huge, political stories, or presidential candidates publicly commenting on them?

Did I say anything about that?

• Replies 948
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

Well I don’t make lists on demand.  Do you want me to google examples for you of white people staging crimes against minorities lol?  Is that what you are asking?

So, you make up a statement and can't back it up? I've gotta hand it to you, you really have "obtuse" down pat.

9 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

So, you make up a statement and can't back it up? I've gotta hand it to you, you really have "obtuse" down pat.

I literally asked if that’s what your asking.  I’m not googling for five minutes for you to tell me that’s not what you wanted.

or I can play your game: so you ask me to do something, and when I clarify, you can’t give me an answer?  You really have obnoxious down pat.

Edited by Crayola64

And since we apparently have to back stuff up that is common knowledge (as if this country doesnt have a dark history of white people staging crimes against black people, but I guess 3rdnlng is unaware of it or something), here is literally five minutes worth of googling. ...

Kristen Michelle Rhimes (November 2018) - Completely fabricated a story of a black man attempting to rape her in a walmart parking lot.  She was apparently nowhere near a walmart.  She is facing felony charges.

Mary Zolkowski (February 2018) - Made up a story about a black guy raping her.  She plead guilty for falsely reporting a felony.

Breana Rachelle Harmon (March 2017) - A women in texas made up a story about three black guys kidnapping her and gangraping her.  She also plead guilty.  

Teresa Klein (Octber 2018) - A women called police accusing a nine year old black boy of sexually assaulting her....video surveillance showed it never happened.  

Leiha Ann-Sue Artman + her boyfriend (2016) - A white woman made up a story about four black guys kidnapping her and gangraping her.

Katie Mager + her boyfriend (2017) - A white woman made up a story of being robbed at knifepoint by three black guys.  

***Again, my point was these stories are always bizarre to me.  My point wasn't, "hey, conservatives do it to."  But for some reason, people on here must think only minorities stage crimes or something (who knows).  

Edited by Crayola64

47 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

nothing sinks in, i put cray on ignore after a week....

there is potential there, but i don't have the time if nothing is going sink in at all...  :(

27 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

And since we apparently have to back stuff up that is common knowledge (as if this country doesnt have a dark history of white people staging crimes against black people, but I guess 3rdnlng is unaware of it or something), here is literally five minutes worth of googling. ...

Kristen Michelle Rhimes (November 2018) - Completely fabricated a story of a black man attempting to rape her in a walmart parking lot.  She was apparently nowhere near a walmart.  She is facing felony charges.

Mary Zolkowski (February 2018) - Made up a story about a black guy raping her.  She plead guilty for falsely reporting a felony.

Breana Rachelle Harmon (March 2017) - A women in texas made up a story about three black guys kidnapping her and gangraping her.  She also plead guilty.  

Teresa Klein (Octber 2018) - A women called police accusing a nine year old black boy of sexually assaulting her....video surveillance showed it never happened.  

Leiha Ann-Sue Artman + her boyfriend (2016) - A white woman made up a story about four black guys kidnapping her and gangraping her.

Katie Mager + her boyfriend (2017) - A white woman made up a story of being robbed at knifepoint by three black guys.  

***Again, my point was these stories are always bizarre to me.  My point wasn't, "hey, conservatives do it to."  But for some reason, people on here must think only minorities stage crimes or something (who knows).  

Links?

29 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

I think the point they're after is "Are these all conservative women who were pulling a hoax from a political standpoint? Because that was your claim.

14 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

I think the point they're after is "Are these all conservative women who were pulling a hoax from a political standpoint? Because that was your claim.

Well that's also why I asked him to clarify what he wanted before I made a list, because I knew I would get responses like this.  But, regardless, I think falsely (and many of these are public accusations) accusing black men of crimes is inherently a political statement. Just like many of the ones on b-mens list don't explicitly mention MAGA,  they are inherently political and used from a political standpoint by the media.  

Plus, to get exactly what you wanted, you have to go back to when we had a democratic president.  Stories like Ashley Todd making up a story of an obama supporter attacking her.  Just a quick google to refresh my memory, Joshua Witt's story about being attacked for having the neo-nazi haircut is another one.  Walker Daugherty and Micahel Bryant made up a story of illegal immigrants who had just crossed the border attacking them or something.  

Edited by Crayola64

42 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

I don’t recal any of those because they don’t get attention because the “alleged” victim was white. 

23 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Links?

Seriously?  Google them, stop being such a clown. It takes 5 seconds to do it.

i also posted names a few posts down that are directly tied to politics. If you want to have a discussion about it, feel free.  Otherwise, thanks for wasting my time.  

3 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

Seriously?  Google them, stop being such a clown. It takes 5 seconds to do it.

i also posted names a few posts down that are directly tied to politics. If you want to have a discussion about it, feel free.  Otherwise, thanks for wasting my time.  

If you can, don't be an ass. You made a statement and I asked you for proof. You listed a bunch of names and a brief description but without links. I am not going to set out to prove your case for you. That's not how it works. If you're going to continue to post here you will be much more respected if you automatically post links to your claims. We even have a name for someone that asks other people to prove their case for them. That name is NJ Sue. Don't be a NJ Sue.

5 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

Similar to a white person being shot by a police officer, it happens but reporting is thin or non-existent. 

Right. The race problem in America is more manufactured than legitimate. I think a great deal of the black community’s woes could be solved by self reflection rather than outrageous demands. They need to learn that the tail does not wag the dog. 

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

If you can, don't be an ass. You made a statement and I asked you for proof. You listed a bunch of names and a brief description but without links. I am not going to set out to prove your case for you. That's not how it works. If you're going to continue to post here you will be much more respected if you automatically post links to your claims. We even have a name for someone that asks other people to prove their case for them. That name is NJ Sue. Don't be a NJ Sue.

Dude, links are so gay. Do you know how many things I’ve read in books that I can’t find relevant links to? Maybe I ought just post Amazon links to where the book can be purchased?

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

lol okay.  Just because I want to see what stupid excuse you have to not engage me when I give you proof, I'll gladly prove you wrong.  

Ashley Todd  = A woman made up a story of a black man robbing her, pinning her down, scratching the letter B (for obama) into her face.  

Joshua Witt =Made up a story of people accusing him of being a neo-nazi because of his haircut, and them stabbing him.  His allegations went viral and was picked up by conservative media.  

Walker Daugherty and Micahel Bryant  = Two hunting guides shot up a place and made up a story about seeing mexicans illegally cross the border and do the shooting.

Kristen Michelle Rhimes (November 2018) - Completely fabricated a story of a black man attempting to rape her in a walmart parking lot.  She was apparently nowhere near a walmart.  She is facing felony charges.

Mary Zolkowski (February 2018) - Made up a story about a black guy raping her.  She plead guilty for falsely reporting a felony.

Breana Rachelle Harmon (March 2017) - A women in texas made up a story about three black guys kidnapping her and gangraping her.  She also plead guilty.  

Teresa Klein (Octber 2018) - A women called police accusing a nine year old black boy of sexually assaulting her....video surveillance showed it never happened.  

Leiha Ann-Sue Artman + her boyfriend (2016) - A white woman made up a story about four black guys kidnapping her and gangraping her.

Katie Mager + her boyfriend (2017) - A white woman made up a story of being robbed at knifepoint by three black guys.  

Just now, Crayola64 said:

lol okay.  Just because I want to see what stupid excuse you have to not engage me when I give you proof, I'll gladly prove you wrong.  

Ashley Todd  = A woman made up a story of a black man robbing her, pinning her down, scratching the letter B (for obama) into her face.  

Joshua Witt =Made up a story of people accusing him of being a neo-nazi because of his haircut, and them stabbing him.  His allegations went viral and was picked up by conservative media.  

Walker Daugherty and Micahel Bryant  = Two hunting guides shot up a place and made up a story about seeing mexicans illegally cross the border and do the shooting.

Kristen Michelle Rhimes (November 2018) - Completely fabricated a story of a black man attempting to rape her in a walmart parking lot.  She was apparently nowhere near a walmart.  She is facing felony charges.

Mary Zolkowski (February 2018) - Made up a story about a black guy raping her.  She plead guilty for falsely reporting a felony.

Breana Rachelle Harmon (March 2017) - A women in texas made up a story about three black guys kidnapping her and gangraping her.  She also plead guilty.  

Teresa Klein (Octber 2018) - A women called police accusing a nine year old black boy of sexually assaulting her....video surveillance showed it never happened.  

Leiha Ann-Sue Artman + her boyfriend (2016) - A white woman made up a story about four black guys kidnapping her and gangraping her.

Katie Mager + her boyfriend (2017) - A white woman made up a story of being robbed at knifepoint by three black guys.  

Literally, I haven’t heard of any of these people. What point are you trying to prove with these?

10 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

Right. The race problem in America is more manufactured than legitimate. I think a great deal of the black community’s woes could be solved by self reflection rather than outrageous demands. They need to learn that the tail does not wag the dog. 

Dude, links are so gay. Do you know how many things I’ve read in books that I can’t find relevant links to? Maybe I ought just post Amazon links to where the book can be purchased?

I know you know better than this. If a person makes a claim it is up to them to prove it by whatever means necessary.

Just now, The_Dude said:

Literally, I haven’t heard of any of these people. What point are you trying to prove with these?

Seriously?  I don't have a point to prove.  I didn't even want to make this stupid list.  Some clown keeps asking for it just because I said I don't get it when people make up these stupid hoaxes (liberal or conservative).  I am with you The_Dude, I think it is derailing the thread and is dumb.  Of course hoaxes are made up by both sides, 3rdnlgn is confused by that very simple point that shouldn't even be disputed.  

10 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

I know you know better than this. If a person makes a claim it is up to them to prove it by whatever means necessary.

The Dude has enough sense to keep responding with, crayola is totally off the wacko meter

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

I made the list.  I will wait for your reply.  And just for the record, I didn't make a claim nor was I trying to prove a point.  I made an innocuous post saying I think it is bizarre when people, regardless of political affiliation, make up these stupid hoaxes.  You are the one who is acting like I am saying something worth prooving.