How do you fire a priest??

OK, I'm not a big fan of this website, but this story is pretty darn funny if it's true:

THE NICKTATOR STARTS CLEANING HOUSE

Word out of South Florida is that coach Nick Saban has been and will continue to clean house as he gets his hooks deeper into the Dolphins organization.

Saban has poop-canned the team priest (good luck with St. Peter, Nick), and we hear that other members of the organization soon could follow.

In fact, we heard that Saban ripped into one team employee for stocking the wrong size of Little Debbie snack cakes in his office.

Little Debbie snack cakes?

While we expect to get another batch of e-mails asking us why we're obsessed with Saban, the fact is that no one else will go with this stuff because they know that if they piss off the Nicktator, they'll get no access to any information relating to the team. Saban has clamped down on the entire organization, and all news comes from him and him only. So, naturally, if Nick doesn't like someone, they'll get no scoops.

And no Star Crunches, Nutty Bars, or Devil Squares, either.

http://www.profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm

OK, I'm not a big fan of this website, but this story is pretty darn funny if it's true:

THE NICKTATOR STARTS CLEANING HOUSE

Word out of South Florida is that coach Nick Saban has been and will continue to clean house as he gets his hooks deeper into the Dolphins organization.

Saban has poop-canned the team priest (good luck with St. Peter, Nick), and we hear that other members of the organization soon could follow. 

In fact, we heard that Saban ripped into one team employee for stocking the wrong size of Little Debbie snack cakes in his office.

While we expect to get another batch of e-mails asking us why we're obsessed with Saban, the fact is that no one else will go with this stuff because they know that if they piss off the Nicktator, they'll get no access to any information relating to the team.  Saban has clamped down on the entire organization, and all news comes from him and him only.  So, naturally, if Nick doesn't like someone, they'll get no scoops.

And no Star Crunches, Nutty Bars, or Devil Squares, either.

http://www.profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm

289973[/snapback]

What about fruit cup? Will we still get fruit cup?!?!?!?

Sad when this passes as news.  Must be the offseason.

Florio's truly a credit to the profession.  :doh:

290015[/snapback]

you know AD, i'll remember this nugget next year when the dolphins suck... It will be funny to bring up nick saban's stupidity. Since there are lots of prediction threads (how will losman do, predict bills record, will the bills make playoffs, etc.) i will guarentee that the bills will place at least 3rd in the afc east... right in front of the dolfins.

you know AD, i'll remember this nugget next year when the dolphins suck...  It will be funny to bring up nick saban's stupidity.  Since there are lots of prediction threads (how will losman do, predict bills record, will the bills make playoffs, etc.) i will guarentee that the bills will place at least 3rd in the afc east...  right in front of the dolfins.

290019[/snapback]

Saban is kind of the "bizarro Spurrier."

Dictatorial, defensive minded guy who'll work 21 hours a day. I'm curious to see what Fish recruiting looks like 2 seasons from now after word gets around about what a tool the guy is. From what I've heard, he makes Coughlin look like Captain Kangaroo.

Remember in the original Sim City game, if you bulldozed the church a tornado would strike your city. I think Saban figured the tornado struck last year (with the notable exception of "the single most embarassing upset of the year") and it can't get any worse.

Its about damn time too, that priest was bringing us down.

Some sports I can't watch on TV. I don't mind the games -- I don't like the interview after the game. Because the winning players always give credit to God while the losing players blame themselves. Just once I'd like to hear a player say, "Yeah, we were in the game -- until Jesus made me fumble!" -- Jeff Stilson

Apparently Jesus had it in for this poor priest.

Remember in the original Sim City game, if you bulldozed the church a tornado would strike your city. I think Saban figured the tornado struck last year (with the notable exception of "the single most embarassing upset of the year") and it can't get any worse.

290037[/snapback]

Hmmm...I don't recall the original DOS-based SimCity having churches...

289973[/snapback]

I get really pissed when I can't find the right size little debbie snack cake! :lol:

In all honesty, I didn't know little debbie comes in more than one size? :P

Hmmm...I don't recall the original DOS-based SimCity having churches...

290276[/snapback]

The original Mac version did. You couldn't build them specifically but they would sprout up in residential areas. Didn't know about the tornado thing that stojan is mentioning however.

Here's how you fire a priest:

Nick: "Did you pray for the Dolphins to win before every game in 2004"

Priest: "Yes Coach, I prayed my heart out, but once Ricky left, even God couldn't get the team any points on the scoreboard"

Nick: "You obviously didn't pray hard enough, how dare you blame God for the loses, You're Fired!"