State of the Union Address - Choosing Greatness

B-Man

1 minute ago, bilzfancy said:

Hmm let's see, Trump beat 16 other republicans, then the deep state hand picked candidate, who had the backing of MSM, Obama, the Hollywood elites and still won over 300 electoral votes, meanwhile Waters doesn't even know where N. Korea is and AOC probably thinks you can land on the sun, if you go at night

Ha ha, so just because there are a ton of ignorant morons out there that care nothing about anything but their bigotry, it makes Trump good? 

So is Obama great then, for winning twice, plus the popular vote? Ok! 

1 hour ago, keepthefaith said:

Bad timing for the left.  If done correctly Trump can expose their position as open borders advocates.  Cameras on RBG's empty chair won't be good either after Nancy gave her an extra week to rebound. 

RBG's clone was tested out in public last night, successfully.  And I happen to know that the cloners are working all day today to have her ready for the SOTU tonight.  I'm hoping to get a status of her clone around 4pm...but odds are, I won't talk to my source until tomorrow, he's working so hard.

• Thank you (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Ha ha, so just because there are a ton of ignorant morons out there that care nothing about anything but their bigotry, it makes Trump good? 

So is Obama great then, for winning twice, plus the popular vote? Ok! 

So half the country are ignorant, bigoted morons, you sound as bad as your hero Hillary. An absolutely disgusting thing to say

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Normally I just read SOTU's, but 45 goes off script so often that I feel compelled to watch live. 

Contemplating turning it into a drinking game revolving around Nancy's reactions... 

And while normally the GOP frets at him going off-script, this time they're all thinking "At least he's not going to promote infanticide."

1 minute ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Be careful not to die of alcohol poisoning.

He's a writer.  He'd drown first.

• Haha (+1) 1

Women invited to wear white to President Trump's State of the Union address https://cnn.it/2DSTO87 

.Dylxy-VXQAAQZaW.jpg................Like Ralph Northam ???

ADDED:

The only REAL fashion statement to watch for tonight !

Edited by B-Man
  • Haha (+1) 1

Your Prediction.........Will any democrats act like asses tonight during the SOTU speech ?

I’d give 60% odds for disruption and screaming by a congresscritter.

80% odds for a disruption by an "invited guest" in the gallery

keep-calm-and-place-your-bets-please.jpg