State of the Union Address - Choosing Greatness

B-Man

2 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

Your welcome. Now run your ass the hell up out of here.

But, with that note, why bother bringing that up?  Do you think it's cute or that I care?  I'm twice the man you are and have accomplished far more than you'll ever dream of even with the negatives in my life I've done quite well and pretty damn respected in the community.  What can you say for yourself, pleb?

Message board muscles I've seen. Message board money I've seen. Message board sexual accomplishments I've seen. 

First time I've seen message board pillar of the community. 

2 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

Further, if you actually listen to his message unfiltered - don't worry, I know you won't, it's too much to ask - you'll see what he's actually saying.

He may very well say the right things. He sometimes does. Let's see how he acts. I hold you to the same standard.

• Haha (+1) 1

Trump tonight will announce a campaign to halt transmission of HIV in the USA by 2030.

What's great is experts think this is something we can actually do as a country.

It's within reach! HHS to roll out a detailed plan in coming days. #SOTU

HCtUYvtg?format=jpg&name=600x314

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/trump-planning-campaign-to-halt-transmission-of-hiv-in-us-by-2030/2019/02/04/f51c780c-28a1-11e9-b2fc-721718903bfc_story.html?utm_term=.1b74bfb6004b 

• Like (+1) 3

14 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Trump tonight will announce a campaign to halt transmission of HIV in the USA by 2030.

What's great is experts think this is something we can actually do as a country.

It's within reach! HHS to roll out a detailed plan in coming days. #SOTU

HCtUYvtg?format=jpg&name=600x314

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/trump-planning-campaign-to-halt-transmission-of-hiv-in-us-by-2030/2019/02/04/f51c780c-28a1-11e9-b2fc-721718903bfc_story.html?utm_term=.1b74bfb6004b 

The libs will batter him for that, like if he found a cure for cancer,  they'd whine and cry that he's putting oncologists out of work

• Like (+1) 2

Bad timing for the left.  If done correctly Trump can expose their position as open borders advocates.  Cameras on RBG's empty chair won't be good either after Nancy gave her an extra week to rebound. 

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Something tells me his treatment at school among peers will get much better very soon. 

18 minutes ago, bilzfancy said:

She just may be the dumbest person ever elected, with AOC a close 2nd, good job, dems

Her election and re-election says a lot for the people of her district.  No shame. 

Edited by keepthefaith
  • Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, bilzfancy said:

She just may be the dumbest person ever elected, with AOC a close 2nd, good job, dems

She can actually talk in a complete sentence and paragraph. Trump can't do that. Neither of those women have to lie in every other sentence, either. Conclusion: Trump is way dumber than either of those women 

10 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

Bad timing for the left.  If done correctly Trump can expose their position as open borders advocates.  Cameras on RBG's empty chair won't be good either after Nancy gave her an extra week to rebound. 

Something tells me his treatment at school among peers will get much better very soon. 

Her election and re-election says a lot for the people of her district.  No shame. 

No it won't. He is now much more different and they know they have a weak spot. They'll just keep it up in a new direction

13 minutes ago, njbuff said:

This country is WAY too divided.

And it’s only going to get uglier.

If people just stepped back from politics, we won’t be so divided. But that will never happen.

Most people are not interested in extremist politics but it’s the extremists making all the noise. 

What would be better is if the 85% not at the extremes could be heard. 

Edited by BeginnersMind

59 minutes ago, bilzfancy said:

I don't think she will win again... Her district includes a huge part of LA county where voter rolls were just purged of 1 1/2 million illegal voters

15 minutes ago, CommonCents said:

Is it the norm for a SOTU rebuttal? 

Yep, for decades now.

However, THIS is not, but it is hilarious.

Kamala Harris to give prebuttal to Trump's State of the Union

Isn't THIS insulting the Democrat African-American female response scheduled ??

:lol:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

She can actually talk in a complete sentence and paragraph. Trump can't do that. Neither of those women have to lie in every other sentence, either. Conclusion: Trump is way dumber than either of those women 

Hmm let's see, Trump beat 16 other republicans, then the deep state hand picked candidate, who had the backing of MSM, Obama, the Hollywood elites and still won over 300 electoral votes, meanwhile Waters doesn't even know where N. Korea is and AOC probably thinks you can land on the sun, if you go at night

• Like (+1) 1