Ryan Denney at DT. My guess.

PIZ

I think he has the size to move inside. Can you imagine the pass deflections from he and Adams? He has the quickness to be a better pass rusher from the inside than outside. With a little bulk he could be like a Travis Hall type of DT, who I believe is in the 290 area. Isn't Denney around 280? That would have a d-line of Kelsay, Adams, Denney, Schobel. Not bad.

I think Denney is way too small to move inside. DT's in the NFL today use 300 lbs. as a stepping off point.

What's wrong with Tim Anderson? 3rd Rd pick and supposedly aced the Krumrie exam last Spring.

289709[/snapback]

He probably will be used inside on their 3rd down package. That's part of the reason PW was only on the field 58% of the time. So Edwards/Anderson to stuff the riun with Fat Sam on 1st and 2nd down, and Denney comes in on 3rd down passing situations. Situational football at its best!

He probably will be used inside on their 3rd down package.  That's part of the reason PW was only on the field 58% of the time.  So Edwards/Anderson to stuff the riun with Fat Sam on 1st and 2nd down, and Denney comes in on 3rd down passing situations.  Situational football at its best!

289796[/snapback]

Ditto.