Jussie Smallette (Alleged) Self Inflicted Hoax Assault

RaoulDuke79

6 hours ago, Teddy KGB said:

Gotta be fake.   

What kind of rich man eats subway when jersey mike is across the street ? 

That’s not about being rich.....that’s a sanity issue! 

57 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

I don't even know this guy and never heard of him before.

Well, you have now! Is that part of the plan? 

(I had no idea either.) 

26 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

I don't know why this song flashed into my noodle... But it did.  Just enjoy, don't ask questions:

Some of the finest poetry ever written:

"After seven days
He was quite tired so God said
"Let there be a day 
Just for picnics, with wine and bread"
He gathered up some people he had made
Created blankets and laid back in the shade

The people sipped their wine
And what with God there, they asked him questions
Like, do you have to eat
Or get your hair cut in heaven?
And if your eye got poked out in this life
Would it be waiting up in heaven with your wife?

God shuffled his feet and glanced around at them
The people cleared their throats and stared right back at him

So he said "once there was a boy
Who woke up with blue hair
To him it was a joy
Until he ran out into the warm air
He thought of how his friend would come to see
And would they laugh, or had he got some strange disease?"

The people cleared their throats and stared right back at him

The people sat waiting
Out on their blankets in the garden
But God said nothing
So someone asked him "I beg your pardon
I'm not quite clear about what you just spoke
What that a parable, or a very subtle joke?"

The people cleared their throats and stared right back at him."

The song I keep thinking of is Jussie's Girl. 

• Haha (+1) 2

11 hours ago, section122 said:

C'mon man.  It's dummies like you that they do it for.  You get to be a persecuted republican and laugh at all the libtards.

If you are paying attention most of us on both sides land somewhere in the middle but that doesn't sell.  However people love to snap up that the other side is the devil so the media shows you the extremes and people (apparently like you) believe that represents everyone.  If he's lying he's an idiot.  His political affiliation has nothing to do with it.  Why do we have to group people?  A dumbass is a dumbass on either side and the further to the extreme the more likely someone is to be a dumbass.

Yeah....except this scam wasn’t just some random guy.  

It was done for the political benefit of one specific party and timed to coincide with one specific candidate and the kick off of her candidacy for President.

• Thank you (+1) 1

https://people.com/tv/jussie-smollett-friend-speaks-out-apparent-hate-crime/

The Manager, speaks out.

"I said let’s call the cops, let’s go to the hospital..."

...the actor returned to his apartment afterward and called his manager, who quickly made his way to Smollett’s home. “The manager goes to the apartment, and they agree to call police. The manager called us at 2:40 a.m...”

Jussie calls the Manager/Choreographer/Creative Director to his apartment at 2AM in the morning, where Gatson spends  30 minutes convincing Jussie to call the cops, while wearing a noose around his neck. Possibly twirling it on his finger like a phone cord. ?

It took me awhile to figure out that the manager and choreographer were the same guy. Also not sure if the manager was already at the apartment (from the article) or he came over(also from article.) It's also interesting to read that the police have acquired footage that could lead to the arrest of the two homeless blurs that weren't anywhere near Jussie (from article). ?

Edited by unbillievable

11 hours ago, unbillievable said:

It took me awhile to figure out that the manager and choreographer were the same guy. Also not sure if the manager was already at the apartment (from the article) or he came over(also from article.) It's also interesting to read that the police have acquired footage that could lead to the arrest of the two homeless blurs that weren't anywhere near Jussie (from article). ?

Sounds to me that Gatson is not the manager. Could've been three of them. Gatson was already at his place and the manager arrived after.

"Last week, Chicago Police spokesman Anthony Guglielmi released an update on the case, revealing that investigators have acquired footage that could lead to the arrests of the actor’s assailants. The police also released two photos of the persons of interest; however, the images did not show the individuals’ faces."

That does not say they're looking to arrest the two homeless people.

The article just seems to be regurgitating information in a less-than-accurate way.

5 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

Sounds to me that Gatson is not the manager. Could've been three of them. Gatson was already at his place and the manager arrived after.

"Last week, Chicago Police spokesman Anthony Guglielmi released an update on the case, revealing that investigators have acquired footage that could lead to the arrests of the actor’s assailants. The police also released two photos of the persons of interest; however, the images did not show the individuals’ faces."

That does not say they're looking to arrest the two homeless people.

The article just seems to be regurgitating information in a less-than-accurate way.

There's a bit of time crunch if there were three of them. I guess they could have all been on the phone talking to each other, but unless they all lived in the same area, it would leave very little time before the manager called the cops. We also have to assume the manager was ready to go out at 2AM in the polar vortex.

Also, that would mean that the Choreographer was staying at Jussie's apartment, or they live in the same building. Initial reports were that Jussie went to a friend's apartment, but they end up at his place when the cops show up? There is no information on where they all live and how long it would take for them to meet up. All of this would have to occur in 20-30minutes for the timeline to add up.

Remember, they're supposed to be having in-depth, heart-wrenching, emotional breakdown level talks during this period. As it stands, they had enough time to holla, "WAZZZ-UP", eat the sandwich, then call the cops.

The footage they were talking about were of the two homeless people. This part of the article follows the media's narrative from earlier where the two "person's of interest" were considered suspects. The reporter is taking his previous article and just updating information; but kept his assumption that they were looking to arrest the two blurs.

The alternative interpretation would be that the "journalist" is implying that some video evidence of the incident has been found pointing to other suspects, but that would qualify as spreading #fakenews.

Edited by unbillievable

30 minutes ago, unbillievable said:

There's a bit of time crunch if there were three of them. I guess they could have all been on the phone talking to each other, but unless they all lived in the same area, it would leave very little time before the manager called the cops. We also have to assume the manager was ready to go out at 2AM in the polar vortex.

Also, that would mean that the Choreographer was staying at Jussie's apartment, or they live in the same building. Initial reports were that Jussie went to a friend's apartment, but they end up at his place when the cops show up? There is no information on where they all live and how long it would take for them to meet up. All of this would have to occur in 20-30minutes for the timeline to add up.

Remember, they're supposed to be having in-depth, heart-wrenching, emotional breakdown level talks during this period. As it stands, they had enough time to holla, "WAZZZ-UP", eat the sandwich, then call the cops.

The footage they were talking about were of the two homeless people. This part of the article follows the media's narrative from earlier where the two "person's of interest" were considered suspects. The reporter is taking his previous article and just updating information; but kept his assumption that they were looking to arrest the two blurs.

The alternative interpretation would be that the "journalist" is implying that some video evidence of the incident has been found pointing to other suspects, but that would qualify as spreading #fakenews.

After reading the again, it seems clear that Gatson is the friend who picked him up from the airport and who's residence he was staying at. His manager was already in Chicago, too. After the incident, he calls his manager, whom immediately comes. They probably talked on the phone the whole time when not in person.

What the article doesn't address is the claim that he was on the phone with his manager DURING the attack, when the manager claimed to hear the MAGA chants and whatnot...

What's the update on the phone records and video search? That's what I want to know....

https://abc7chicago.com/empire-actor-jussie-smollett-returns-to-work-in-chicago/5123538/

42 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

After reading the again, it seems clear that Gatson is the friend who picked him up from the airport and who's residence he was staying at. His manager was already in Chicago, too. After the incident, he calls his manager, whom immediately comes. They probably talked on the phone the whole time when not in person.

What the article doesn't address is the claim that he was on the phone with his manager DURING the attack, when the manager claimed to hear the MAGA chants and whatnot...

What's the update on the phone records and video search? That's what I want to know....

https://abc7chicago.com/empire-actor-jussie-smollett-returns-to-work-in-chicago/5123538/

Oh...  that makes sense that he' staying at his friend's apartment. This story has changed so much that it gets confusing.

First few articles say he's at a hotel. Then it's a friend's apartment. Then it's Jussie's apartment. They still haven't all clarified this point.

Almost all of them call it Jussie's apartment, and not his friend's, even in current articles.

Edited by unbillievable

Here's something that was brought up.

The recommended temperature range is around 32 degrees Fahrenheit to 100 degrees Fahrenheit. Most android phones start to show symptoms once it reaches the 20 degree mark. At this temperature, the OS starts to slow down moderately. Breaking points for most phones is around -20 degrees Fahrenheit.

I've personally experienced this; my cellphone not responding. Anyone who's been outside at this temperature would have a hard time holding a phone to their face, too.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.