Jussie Smallette (Alleged) Self Inflicted Hoax Assault

RaoulDuke79

The best explanation I heard was that it was a couple of maids doing laundry at 2AM to avoid the crowds. They hit him with tide w/ bleach and smacked him with their bags of laundry, which is why he only had a scratch on his cheek.. The noose was actually a drawstring from one of the bags, that broke, and he didn't notice it around his neck until the cops pointed it out.

The old ladies thought the frozen sandwhich was a gun, and being black, they though he was going to mug them. (racists). Jussie was so embarassed, that he made up the rest.

The reason the women didn't show up on camera, is because they have keys to the service entrance in the alley.

Edited by unbillievable

On 2/4/2019 at 10:50 PM, LeGOATski said:

Why do people think he held on to the sandwich? I assume it just fell on the ground.

Same here

I do agree about not giving up the phone not being a huge deal in saying it's fake. I dont think I would give up my phone to the police right after an incident without consulting a lawyer or someone else first. Again, this whole case sounds fishy and I dont think it happened like he said it did, but i wouldnt be happy with the police asking for my phone after reporting something like this because it would make you feel like they dont believe you. It would be like asking a rape victim to see their credit card/bank account after saying they were raped leaving a bar.

Edited by apuszczalowski

10 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

Same here

I do agree about not giving up the phone not being a huge deal in saying it's fake. I dont think I would give up my phone to the police right after an incident without consulting a lawyer or someone else first. Again, this whole case sounds fishy and I dont think it happened like he said it did, but i wouldnt be happy with the police asking for my phone after reporting something like this because it would make you feel like they dont believe you. It would be like asking a rape victim to see their credit card/bank account after saying they were raped leaving a bar.

What did you say about Tom Brady destroying his phone?????

And that was for a nothing Commish, not legal enforcement....

3 minutes ago, row_33 said:

What did you say about Tom Brady destroying his phone?????

And that was for a nothing Commish, not legal enforcement....

That was for a defence though, Brady didnt accuse someone of doing something and then get asked "well let us see your phone then.....". In that case, they requested Brady turn over his phone to prove his innocence.

4 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

That was for a defence though, Brady didnt accuse someone of doing something and then get asked "well let us see your phone then.....". In that case, they requested Brady turn over his phone to prove his innocence.

To proooooooove his innocence???

i thought this was America 

See?  One’s emotions and touchy feelings prevail

you hate Tom and luv Jussie so you rush to judgment accordingly 

it’s just sad.....

Edited by row_33

1 minute ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

On the first day of creation, God created the Earth along with the heavens

On the fifth day of creation, God created the fish and birds.

There seems to be 3 days in between when  God could have created the egg. 

On 2/3/2019 at 7:40 AM, RaoulDuke79 said:

If I were writing this script the next chapter would be police cover up.

If I were writing this script the next chapter would Smallette guest-starring on "Law and Order SVU" in his own ripped-from-the-headlines episode.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

DEU3p4Td_bigger.jpgBNL NEWS‏ @BreakingNLive
FollowFollow @BreakingNLive

JUST IN: ‘Two persons of interest’ in relation to Jussie Smollett ‘attack’ in Chicago turn out to be homeless, were never near Smollett.

Smollett also didn’t have a broken rib as he claimed.

He also still refuses to give his phone to police, despite claiming it has evidence on it

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Bandito said:

He made the whole thing up. He is a Democrat. No surprise. What a lying sack of *****. Yet the media doesn't care. If he was a Republican, it would be all over the news 

C'mon man.  It's dummies like you that they do it for.  You get to be a persecuted republican and laugh at all the libtards.

If you are paying attention most of us on both sides land somewhere in the middle but that doesn't sell.  However people love to snap up that the other side is the devil so the media shows you the extremes and people (apparently like you) believe that represents everyone.  If he's lying he's an idiot.  His political affiliation has nothing to do with it.  Why do we have to group people?  A dumbass is a dumbass on either side and the further to the extreme the more likely someone is to be a dumbass.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

I figured this subpoena was coming. I asked about it early in this thread.

At some point they stop asking and say "okay, we're taking your phone records."

Could someone be trying to blackmail him and this was their plan to deflect? 

This is gonna get really interesting.

2 hours ago, row_33 said:

To proooooooove his innocence???

i thought this was America 

In the court of law, there's a prosecution and defense. Both the prosecution and defense can request and submit evidence.

This process occurs every day....in America and other countries.

That's my basic understanding.

In Brady's case, the NFL tried to behave like a court of law. It didn't work out because Goodell and the NFL basically become the prosecution, by default. But, it's not really ethical for them to play that role.

In any case, they requested evidence and Brady destroyed it.

3 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

In Brady's case, the NFL tried to behave like a court of law. It didn't work out because Goodell and the NFL basically become the prosecution, by default. But, it's not really ethical for them to play that role.

And then defied the laws of science on top of it

what can’t The Shield do?

In Smollett's case, they wanted to use the phone records to confirm the timing and obtain evidence. 

I don't know why it has to be Smollett's records, though. Why not his agent's? He would have less worry about remaining private, I would think. But, I understand everyone wants their privacy.

Realistically, what would leak out? They'll only look at the relevant date and time of the attack. They could review the records with Smollett present, I would assume...

43 minutes ago, row_33 said:
43 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

And then defied the laws of science on top of it

what can’t The Shield do?

hire the right guys 

the-shield4.jpg

I saw The Shield and had a flashback 

6 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

On the first day of creation, God created the Earth along with the heavens

On the fifth day of creation, God created the fish and birds.

I don't know why this song flashed into my noodle... But it did.  Just enjoy, don't ask questions:

Some of the finest poetry ever written:

"After seven days
He was quite tired so God said
"Let there be a day 
Just for picnics, with wine and bread"
He gathered up some people he had made
Created blankets and laid back in the shade

The people sipped their wine
And what with God there, they asked him questions
Like, do you have to eat
Or get your hair cut in heaven?
And if your eye got poked out in this life
Would it be waiting up in heaven with your wife?

God shuffled his feet and glanced around at them
The people cleared their throats and stared right back at him

So he said "once there was a boy
Who woke up with blue hair
To him it was a joy
Until he ran out into the warm air
He thought of how his friend would come to see
And would they laugh, or had he got some strange disease?"

The people cleared their throats and stared right back at him

The people sat waiting
Out on their blankets in the garden
But God said nothing
So someone asked him "I beg your pardon
I'm not quite clear about what you just spoke
What that a parable, or a very subtle joke?"

The people cleared their throats and stared right back at him."

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.