Buffalo Bill's

11 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Put them in one thread.

otherwise, it is spamming

You do you Mr. Copyright Infringer, I'll do me. 

But thanks for your concern. The board has 2 poems (actually 3, but only 2 submitted by me) on page one. I think you can handle it. 

Edited by BeginnersMind

14 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

You do you Mr. Copyright Infringer, I'll do me. 

But thanks for your concern. The board has 2 poems (actually 3, but only 2 submitted by me) on page one. I think you can handle it. 

yeah, i don't think so. i see B'Man's posts and everything he posts are in complete compliance with the DCMA and the Fair Use acts.

i think you should apologize.

5 minutes ago, Foxx said:

yeah, i don't think so. i see B'Man's posts and everything he posts are in complete compliance with the DCMA and the Fair Use acts.

i think you should apologize.

DCMA is not a thing, the DMCA would not apply to his liability for copying, and fair use is not an act. And irregardless it was light-hearted. I’m not reporting him to Matt Drudge and his other copy paste sources. 

Edited by BeginnersMind

15 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

DCMA is not a thing, the DMCA would not apply to his liability for copying, and fair use is not an act. And irregardless it was light-hearted. I’m not reporting him to Matt Drudge and his other copy paste sources. 

If you are going to act authoritative then don't make amateur mistakes.

11 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

Fair Use Act

Fair Use Act Bill H.R.1201

DMCA of 1998

Executive Summary Digital Millennium Copyright Act Section 104 Report

2 hours ago, BeginnersMind said:

DR: Your obsession with me is weird enough. This bit of fiction shows off that you're seriously warped.

The poem threads add a note of positivity to the place. That's all. I am not spamming the board with them. Don't like them, don't respond. Or don't like them and do respond. 

The poems you've posted can be summarized as:

Youre a commie and God sucks

and your intent is to bring positivity?  Lol

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The more threads he creates, the more times he's quoted, the more people participate in them, the more money he gets. 

He's not a real poster. He's here to slide and divide and get paid in the process. 

Tell me where to sign up!

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Might be Kemp rebranded after his last fail. 

Or it's just a new spin off of BM

(based on their second post in the DS thread)

I find it interesting that people are creating new accounts for the purpose of doxxing community members.  I believe that's usually perma-bannable, no?

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

I believe it was handled with a perma-ban the last time someone doxxed a board member.

meh. you can't perma ban someone on a public board. i understand the sentiment, but you just can't.

1 hour ago, Foxx said:

The Fair Use Act that you linked to was never passed and it wouldn't have applied even if it had passed. I'm not looking to bash you about it but just noting that your link is irrelevant and there is no Fair Use Act. Fair Use is a defense to copyright infringement, not likely applicable for B-Man. 

The DMCA wouldn't shield B-Man, as I said. 

2 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

You certainly can, and the board isn't public.

we are talking about TBD, correct? you can perma ban a user id but perma ban an individual that can easily change their IP and create a new user id, no.

10 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

I believe it was handled with a perma-ban the last time someone doxxed a board member.

You guys are creepy talking about this. Whoever "Kemp" is, I assume this is about your ongoing theory that I followed DR here from another board. 

If I didn't do that, and I'm just some guy, how crazy do you feel? Would you find it troubling that when someone doesn't believe in your wacky conspiracies... he might not be part of said conspiracy?

You guys are deeply, deeply disturbed.