Is This Poetic, or Inappropriate?

Just now, Buffalo716 said:

This is a troll story man. Obviously not real 

No real man would ever let someone bang their wife

I disagree with that,  but the story still seems fake.

It's been created to incite reaction.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Nextmanup said:

I disagree with that,  but the story still seems fake.

It's been created to incite reaction.

Ask 100 married men if you can bang their wife... 1 weird swinger type might agree

its definitely not normal and that story is definitely fake

1 hour ago, Buffalo716 said:

Ask 100 married men if you can bang their wife... 1 weird swinger type might agree

Do I get to see their wives before taking that enormous risk? How do you know if it’s worth it? 

“Hey, do you have a picture of your wife? Because I might have a question for you....but first,  are you armed?” 

1 minute ago, Buffalo716 said:

What would you assume the 1-100 ratio would be??

would you let someone bang your wife?

No, I wouldn’t.  Not my thing.  But there are quite a few couple out there that like to swing.  Been propositioned several times while out drinking with my wife....well at least when my wife and I were much younger, obviously.  We’d always just laugh it off.

This is a troll story man. Obviously not real 

No real man would ever let someone bang their wife

It happens.

I have been approached for that very deed. At a new years eve event at a swanky downtown hotel. A fairly young attractive 30ish man strolls up to me standing in line at the bar while my date was in the potty and coolly gives me the swingers spiel. His bride was totally hot and evidently submissive to anything he wanted. He wanted to watch.

I was flabbergasted in the moment and politely declined...one of those "why not" moments you look back on, LOL.

Plenty of weird people out there.  As they used to say on the old Card Sharks game show "Ill go higher than 1 out of 100, Jim."  When I was at college a few of us would spend a minute or two poking fun at the campus paper personals section.  According to my wife a couple of "invites" were thrown our direction but we are definitely not the type.  Just like a car wreck it is hard to blind your eyes and cover your ears when it gets mentioned.

32 minutes ago, BUFFALOKIE said:

It happens.

I have been approached for that very deed. At a new years eve event at a swanky downtown hotel. A fairly young attractive 30ish man strolls up to me standing in line at the bar while my date was in the potty and coolly gives me the swingers spiel. His bride was totally hot and evidently submissive to anything he wanted. He wanted to watch.

I was flabbergasted in the moment and politely declined...one of those "why not" moments you look back on, LOL.

Didn't you kick your neighbors head in for being with your ex?

2 hours ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

story.jpg

And you just got married ...

34 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

Didn't you kick your neighbors head in for being with your ex?

Huh, I told that story too?

Yes, yes I did kick that *****ers ass up through his shoulders. Thanks for asking.

The proposition to bang another man's wife came a year or so after, hahah!!!

Kind of ironic, huh? Thing is, I had ol boys request. My neighbor did not. And I had better judgement than to violate a God sworn oath.

Edited by BUFFALOKIE