Bad Date Stories

3 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I literally had a girl tell me as soon as I picked her up that she was tired because she was on a date the night before and they were up all night.  The night ended early that night.

I would have drove to where you were having the date let her out and took off.

• Like (+1) 1

I met a girl through a friend of a friend while my buddies and I were out one night. We started talking and eventually made plans to go to a party later in the week, her as my date.

Four days later, as she was driving to my house, I found out the party was cancelled. So now I’m real nervous assuming that she is going to think I duped her into hanging out with no real intention of going to a party.

Of course, I did what any reasonable person would do and started drinking lots of hard liquor, very quickly, to curb my anxieties. En route to my place, she had gotten turned around and showed up later than expected. Also unexpected: I was wayyyy too drunk. 

She showed up and we ended up hanging out, watching a movie and talked about getting food. We decided on a local diner. I convinced her to drive, knowing putting myself behind the wheel was a bad idea. At the diner, I had an omelet, pancakes and a milkshake. She did not eat. I left an outrageously large tip. 

She dropped me off, drove home and it was the worst date either of us have ever had. 

That was 10 years ago. Now, she is now my wife. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

24 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I literally had a girl tell me as soon as I picked her up that she was tired because she was on a date the night before and they were up all night.  The night ended early that night.

Did you at least get a handy?

4 hours ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

What stories do you have about bad dates that you went on?

I went out with a girl who carried a gun.  This was back in the 1980's when far fewer people carried guns.  Did not mind the gun but I could not carry that conversation very well as I knew more about rifles (far from an expert there as well).  Talked about her mom and dad carrying a gun.  Very attractive date but in addition to the gun talk there was a snow storm and she wanted to drive into Hornell to go to Perkin's which was about 20 miles from her house.  Her parents were rather intense so all in all it was not a relaxing evening.  A state trooper friend said that there are many places in the Southern Tier he would not go alone and after that evening I better understood what he was talking about.

Went out with this girl. Took her to an AC/DC Tribute show. Which was awesome. She wasn't exactly skinny, which I'm okay with.  I was quite nervous. I said to my self "Next song, put your arm around her." Well, little did I know, the next song was "Whole Lotta Rosie." Just as I'm putting my arm around her, lead singer goes "This next song is about a very big girl!" 

• Like (+1) 1

Out boozing it up in Richmond Va with a tall professional VA tech grad

Shes says let’s go back to my place.      When I get back to her place there’s no parking and I accidentally go down small section of one way street (the wrong way)to find a parking spot 

She freaks out.   Says I cant deal with you you’re crazy and nevermind coming up 

I yell back wtf ! And drive home ??‍♂️??

Edited by Teddy KGB
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Was she walking a little funny???

• Haha (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

yada yada yada and I'm really tired today.

i had one from an online date years ago.  i think it was someone from match.com.  i was in my early 30s and she was maybe 24/25.  We messaged online, exchanged numbers, and the dirty texts began.  figured i had gotten lucky and was going to have a fun night.  well, she came over and things were a bit strange.  she was really playful, but almost in an angry, aggressive way.  even punching me in the shoulders/arms.  along with that, she brought her own booze.  not just the booze, but a set up...mixers, limes, etc.  multiple bottles in a bag. ok.  why not?

we just hang out, making drinks, and she's  getting pretty drunk.  at one point she disappears into the bathroom for 10 minutes or so, and comes out completely out of her mind.  cranks the music to the point i thought the speakers were going to blow out.  dancing around, rambling on.  this goes on for about 20 minutes, then bam!  she passes out.  dead to the world, can't wake her up, out.  then the panic set in.  here i am, a guy in his early 30s with this young girl completely busted in my house.  nothing good comes from a scenario like that.  i stopped dating randomly after that.

• Haha (+1) 1

I was just a young guy trying to get lucky. Went to a party and started flirting with a girl. She invited me back to her place, but some friends gave us a ride. As soon as we got inside her apartment, she started puking. I was holding her hair. It was awful.

I had no ride and no number for a cab or anything. Probably didn't have much money on me, anyway. So I hitch-hiked back to the party. Guy who picked me up was cool. Part of a local rock band. So that turned out fine.

Back at the party, there weren't too many people left, but another chick I was into started flirting with me. She invited me back to her place and I felt like my luck had swung a 180. This was amazing. But this had already been a long night and I was feeling it.

We get back to her place, she takes off her top and asks me for a massage. Awesome.

Shortly after I start, I black out.

I wake up the next morning in her bed with no recollection of what happened and I was too embarrassed to ask. Just tried to play it cool...

She drives me back to my place and says "don't tell Mitch." I'm like "waaat??" Turns out she had just started dating some dude I worked with. So, that was a bummer.

It'll always be in my memory as a night that fell so far short of it's potential.

1 hour ago, teef said:

i had one from an online date years ago.  i think it was someone from match.com.  i was in my early 30s and she was maybe 24/25.  We messaged online, exchanged numbers, and the dirty texts began.  figured i had gotten lucky and was going to have a fun night.  well, she came over and things were a bit strange.  she was really playful, but almost in an angry, aggressive way.  even punching me in the shoulders/arms.  along with that, she brought her own booze.  not just the booze, but a set up...mixers, limes, etc.  multiple bottles in a bag. ok.  why not?

we just hang out, making drinks, and she's  getting pretty drunk.  at one point she disappears into the bathroom for 10 minutes or so, and comes out completely out of her mind.  cranks the music to the point i thought the speakers were going to blow out.  dancing around, rambling on.  this goes on for about 20 minutes, then bam!  she passes out.  dead to the world, can't wake her up, out.  then the panic set in.  here i am, a guy in his early 30s with this young girl completely busted in my house.  nothing good comes from a scenario like that.  i stopped dating randomly after that.

Visions off Attica dancing in your head?  I went with a woman who wanted it "rough" but for what she wanted specifically I was still in college and begged off saying I've got a pre-lim at 8AM in the morning so see ya.  Guys who are not half way through college generally put their Johnson before their brain but I could see a whole lot of trouble coming form trying to "satisfy" her.

1 hour ago, RochesterRob said:

Visions off Attica dancing in your head?  I went with a woman who wanted it "rough" but for what she wanted specifically I was still in college and begged off saying I've got a pre-lim at 8AM in the morning so see ya.  Guys who are not half way through college generally put their Johnson before their brain but I could see a whole lot of trouble coming form trying to "satisfy" her.

and how.  i'm not a guy that will do well in prison.