How much snow dis you get yesterday?

Big Turk

On 1/29/2019 at 8:44 PM, BringBackFergy said:

Accumulations measured with my junk. 9 inches on the ground right now. The bottom half is hard. Top half is soft and fluffy. 

So, are you planning a garage sale? 

• Haha (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

2018 was the fourth warmest in the history of keeping records for planet Earth.

Down Under is burning hot right now..Al Gore (not Franken) had it right.

When were the other 3 years.

Again... I don't deny things.  I simply dont care. Like we will ever get everybody to agree to stop whatever they are doing?

Only one solution:   Adapt and overcome.

1 hour ago, Misterbluesky said:

According to CNN...within the past 5 years.

Don't invest in Florida rental properties.

Not even a houseboat? Maybe by some tennis courts on the “Florida Highground”?   

3 minutes ago, Augie said:

Not even a houseboat? Maybe by some tennis courts on the “Florida Highground”?   

Aug..I sure hope you use sun screen.I hear more and more stories about people being diagnosed with skin cancer,including my brother. That sun isn't the same as it was when we were kids..the ozone layer(s) are shot due to the many years of pollution that so many factories in the 40s'-currently spat out of very tall chimneys.Try this on for size...a small tip of Ireland is sub tropical...people are going there to watch icebergs float south on the Atlantic ocean...

3 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

Aug..I sure hope you use sun screen.I hear more and more stories about people being diagnosed with skin cancer,including my brother. That sun isn't the same as it was when we were kids..the ozone layer(s) are shot due to the many years of pollution that so many factories in the 40s'-currently spat out of very tall chimneys.Try this on for size...a small tip of Ireland is sub tropical...people are going there to watch icebergs float south on the Atlantic ocean...

I’m usually bad about sunscreen, except being so-so before tennis. Even then I sweat and towel if off in the first 30 minutes. My dermatologist in Florida told me to move back to Buffalo.....as she was freezing spots off my face. My mom has probably had close to 100 procedures over the years. The kids were lucky and got more Lebanese complexion than my pasty white Irish skin. 

5 hours ago, Misterbluesky said:

2018 was the fourth warmest in the history of keeping records for planet Earth.

Down Under is burning hot right now..Al Gore (not Franken) had it right.

SUMMER?

18 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

The earth is closer to the sun during the Northern Hemisphere winter which is Southern Hemisphere summer. 

No kidding..I'm not that stupid,college boy.

1 hour ago, Wacka said:

SUMMER?

Yes ..it's summer in New Zealand/Australia....a very hot one.We were hot and humid last year in WNY...no word on this summer,yet.

• Haha (+1) 1