Excuse Me! But You STINK!

14 hours ago, Pete said:

I went on a 3 day camping trip(80s kids versus 90's kids) and was promised to be back in time for a shower before me and a friend boarded a plane back home.  Well needless to say, we barely made the flight, and had no time to freshen up.  We smelled like campfire and three days in the woods.  We flew no problem.  I apologize to whomever was on that flight

Who'd complain about campfire smell?   That's the best.  Sitting around the smokey fire for 3 days will covers up any BO!

Walking in to an elevator in Europe is like walking in to a tire store. :bag:

21 hours ago, Pete said:

I went on a 3 day camping trip(80s kids versus 90's kids) and was promised to be back in time for a shower before me and a friend boarded a plane back home.  Well needless to say, we barely made the flight, and had no time to freshen up.  We smelled like campfire and three days in the woods.  We flew no problem.  I apologize to whomever was on that flight

Had garlic fries at a Dodgers game with work friends and we left at the 7th inning to catch the red eye back to Newark Liberty. Absolutely reeked of garlic and booze. People appeared to be sleeping, but we might have knocked them out with the stench. :ph34r:

37 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Walking in to an elevator in Europe is like walking in to a tire store. :bag:

Try dealing with porters at a Hotel in Nairobi in mid June.   

If you tipped them $5.00 they'd call you bwana  (master / boss) the entire time you were there.  

At that time $6.00 US = $100 Kenya shillings.     Today $1.00 US = $100 Kenya shillings.   

7 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Try dealing with porters at a Hotel in Nairobi in mid June.   

If you tipped them $5.00 they'd call you bwana  (master / boss) the entire time you were there.  

At that time $6.00 US = $100 Kenya shillings.     Today $1.00 US = $100 Kenya shillings.   

Had to work with a Somali once for a couple of weeks. His breath was like a decayed garlic blowtorch of stink. Hard worker, but man did he stink.

Imagine this poor woman 

New York woman spends 3 days trapped in elevator.  

A 53-year-old woman, who has been identified as Marites Fortaliza, spent three days trapped in an elevator at a Manhattan townhouse owned by investment banker Warren Stephens. 

I smell lawsuit ... take the pun or leave it .  

5 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Imagine this poor woman 

A 53-year-old woman, who has been identified as Marites Fortaliza, spent three days trapped in an elevator at a Manhattan townhouse owned by investment banker Warren Stephens. 

maybe she can get @ExiledInIllinois to represent her.

:lol:

• Thank you (+1) 1

9 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Imagine this poor woman 

I heard that on the news and immediately thought, I hope they lowered in a bucket for the poor woman to take care of her, um, bodily functions.

13 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

The lawyers or the slugs? Like carp, they ALL feed off the bottom.

??? Typical lawyer!

Get with it my Man!  COMMON carp feed off the bottom.  Asian carp feed off the TOP of the water column, near the surface.

Don't spread misconceptions.  The top of the water column is the cleanest.  Contains the least amount of toxins and the most nutrients.  Virtually no heavy metals like Mercury (Hg) as found in game fish like salmon that prey on smaller feeder fish. Fish that eat other fish are generally more polluted than filter feeders like bighead & silver Asian carp.

That be the truth.  Common carp muck around the bottom.  Silver & bighead Asian carp feed at the top of the water... Why silver Asian carp tend to leap out of water when disturbed by boat motors @ certain high rpm's.

?

It just so happens my wife has to get from Atlanta to Boston on Monday for work. It turns out the only flight you can get is a super early one (while the Cheater fans sleep it off), and it’s $1,200.....WAY more than normal. Bad timing, but it is what it is. She just hopes she’s not trapped between over-sized, hungover, stinky Pats* fans. 

Edited by Augie