Excuse Me! But You STINK!

1 minute ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

The ones going full Nazi is American Airlines, tricking them off the plane.

So if they werent Jewish and smelled it would be ok?

If you smell then you should not be allowed on Airplanes. That is just about as rude and disrespectful thing you can do is not demonstrate simple hygiene when being in a close quarters with other people for a long period of time. 

2 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

... /smh... Really... That quote was offensive?  Well I am sorry.  I can delete that part.

if you can't see that you brought that article here, thereby bringing the topic to a new low... there is nothing i can do to help you. nothing.

Edited by Foxx

Just now, Boca BIlls said:

If you smell then you should not be allowed on Airplanes. That is just about as rude and disrespectful thing you can do is not demonstrate simple hygiene when being in a close quarters with other people for a long period of time. 

No.  Not at all.  I am siding with the family.

The other passengers should deal with it.  But it probably wasn't true they smelled 

Just now, Foxx said:

if you can't see that you brought that article here, thereby bringing the topic to a new low... there is nothing i can do to help you. nothing.

It IS the topic.  Did you see the guys interviews.  He is claiming anti-Semitism!

I am siding with them that it is!

4 minutes ago, Boca BIlls said:

So anyone with a strong perfume and cologne should be banned too?

Just now, ExiledInIllinois said:

No.  Not at all.  I am siding with the family.

The other passengers should deal with it.  But it probably wasn't true they smelled 

Should deal with it... It is a privilege to fly on airplane not a right. It is the individuals responsibility to be clean and smell like a responsible human being. If every other passenger can do it why cannot 2 people out the whole plane do it? They should deal with the consequences since they are the violator.

1 minute ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

If the smell bothers the rest of the attendants yes. Responsibility goes to over using a smell masker as well... Why not just take a shower before you leave to go to an airplane.

Just now, ShadyBillsFan said:

That's what they are claiming!

"Cologne Dump."

The airlines said other passengers complained.  Let them face their accusers.  Not just trick them off plane and close the door and take off with their stuff.

Pretty low and weak.  Throw the other passenger's undr bus.

They bumped them and didn't want an incident... So they lied.  Tried to shame them.

2 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

That's what they are claiming!

"Cologne Dump."

The airlines said other passengers complained.  Let them face their accusers.  Not just trick them off plane and close the door and take off with their stuff.

Pretty low and weak.  Throw the other passenger's undr bus.

They bumped them and didn't want an incident... So they lied.  Tried to shame them.

hahahaha it would have been easier to say they got bumped. So you say they lied just b/c of... explain this

They wanted bad press?

They wanted to make it a "Nazi situation"

Airlines bump people every day and never lie about it. You get a good amount of money for being bumped so they dont need to lie they just bump you and pay max fees on it.

Edited by Boca BIlls

3 minutes ago, Boca BIlls said:

Should deal with it... It is a privilege to fly on airplane not a right. It is the individuals responsibility to be clean and smell like a responsible human being. If every other passenger can do it why cannot 2 people out the whole plane do it? They should deal with the consequences since they are the violator.

If the smell bothers the rest of the attendants yes. Responsibility goes to over using a smell masker as well... Why not just take a shower before you leave to go to an airplane.

Did you hear the American Airlines gate attendant bring in the religious angle.  The family never brought it up.

The gate attendant said:

"So you don't shower because of religious practices."

The man immediately replied:

"I shower every day!"

3 minutes ago, Boca BIlls said:

hahahaha it would have been easier to say they got bumped. So you say they lied just b/c of... explain this

No.  They just dragged a guy off Delta.  Went viral.

This guy had 8 family members at home.  No way was he biting on being bumped.  He made in no uncertain terms that he had to get home that night.

1 minute ago, Boca BIlls said:

Might as well move this in the the PPP

Okay Mr.Mod.

It was @Foxx that brought the Asian carp, anti-Semitism comment up first.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

7 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

No.  They just dragged a guy off Delta.  Went viral.

This guy had 8 family members at home.  No way was he biting on being bumped.  He made in no uncertain terms that he had to get home that night.

Okay Mr.Mod.

It was @Foxx that brought the Asian carp, anti-Semitism comment up first.

you're an idiot. your the one who is anti-Semitic by not allowing them to go where they whilst.

They were all boarded.  Who knows what happened.  Maybe another Delta situation happened at last second.  If that happened and a crew member showed up at last second... Of course they will lie...  They don't want another Delta situation on their hands.

But of course all holier than thou guys like @sherpa know... Because they got the "in." LoL.. We need to trust him... LoL... 

5 minutes ago, Foxx said:

you're an idiot. your the one who is anti-Semitic by not allowing them to go where they whilst.

The mllion dollar post!

Huh... You say I am an anti-Semite because I am pro-Semitic.

Be careful who you are calling an idiot. /smh

They want to fly home.  Let them stay on plane!

Edited by ExiledInIllinois
  • Sad 1

23 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

... The mllion dollar post!

Huh... You say I am an anti-Semite because I am pro-Semitic.

Be careful who you are calling an idiot. /smh

They want to fly home.  Let them stay on plane!

where is the hairpulling emoji?

:hairpull:

Edited by Foxx
  • Haha (+1) 1