How far do we let The Dude's Racism Go?

51 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

No, you’re an idiot talking out your ass again. 

Im well aware of that, and I don’t even need to click your link. Yes, I know, Muslims can’t get along with anybody to the point where Buddhists are throwing down. 

Tom, you’re witty, but not half as clever as you think. 

I only picked the first one google showed, because I only needed one example to show you're a chucklehead.  I skipped the stories about Buddhist violence in Japan, Thailand, mainland India, Tibet, Myanmar, Cambodia, etc.

29 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I only picked the first one google showed, because I only needed one example to show you're a chucklehead.  I skipped the stories about Buddhist violence in Japan, Thailand, mainland India, Tibet, Myanmar, Cambodia, etc.

This the same google machine that told your dumbass that in antebellum S. Carolina 40% of the slave owners were black? My guess is you were reading about Haiti. 

And Myanmar was all the fault of the Muslims. Tibet is the whole China thing. I’m unfamiliar with the issue in Cambodia. 

I don’t care about your fringe examples. 

1 hour ago, Warcodered said:

If you'd actually click the link and read the article you'd see that it talks about an earlier conflict where the Buddhists threw down with a different minority group ins Sri Lanka and then more recently with Muslims. But I'm sure that's just a strange coincidence just like all those conflicts Christians have had with well pretty much every other group we've come in contact with.

Dude, I’m just not interested in doing this today. Especially now that you’ve thrown in Christianity. 

Look, and I’ll end it at this, only one religion was founded by a man who condoned rape, and murder. Mohammad was a war lord and he created his horde with the story of a religion. He was a disgusting pedophile. He was a barbaric savage, and his religion reflects him. 

40 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

This the same google machine that told your dumbass that in antebellum S. Carolina 40% of the slave owners were black? My guess is you were reading about Haiti. 

And Myanmar was all the fault of the Muslims. Tibet is the whole China thing. I’m unfamiliar with the issue in Cambodia. 

I don’t care about your fringe examples. 

Dude, I’m just not interested in doing this today. Especially now that you’ve thrown in Christianity. 

Look, and I’ll end it at this, only one religion was founded by a man who condoned rape, and murder. Mohammad was a war lord and he created his horde with the story of a religion. He was a disgusting pedophile. He was a barbaric savage, and his religion reflects him. 

Right good thing no major figures of Christianity or Judaism committed terrible acts, I mean it's not like Moses fed melted down golden statue to the people that were worshiping it.

3 hours ago, Warcodered said:

They have a different interpretation of both Jesus and God but it's still a branch of the same tree. ...

right, an external saviour.

imo, we would be much better off if people looked inward for the solutions to their problems instead of throwing them onto an external source. 

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Foxx said:

right, an external saviour.

imo, we would be much better off if people looked inward for the solutions to their problems instead of throwing them onto an external source. 

Why? It's easier to blame all your problems on others.

Personal responsibility has never been a popular thing.

• Like (+1) 2

46 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Right good thing no major figures of Christianity or Judaism committed terrible acts, I mean it's not like Moses fed melted down golden statue to the people that were worshiping it.

Youre insufferable. 

The old ‘Islam can’t be bad if Christianity is bad’ routine. I’m good. Keep your bait. 

4 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

Youre insufferable. 

The old ‘Islam can’t be bad if Christianity is bad’ routine. I’m good. Keep your bait. 

So wait are you saying we ban Christians, Jews, and Muslims?

All I was saying is if you go to religions founded 1000s of years ago you're going to find some scuzzy *****. Heck I don't think the Mormons managed to avoid that and they're less than 200 years old.

This wholeshit is ridiculous. Not one mention of the Quaker Wars.

4 hours ago, Warcodered said:

They have a different interpretation of both Jesus and God but it's still a branch of the same tree.

In my experience writing off a quarter of the worlds population is a bad idea.

You have experience in writing off a quarter of the world's population?

• Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

What do the Strogg have to do with this?

Reading comprehension man. Here's a picture of General Oats who led the Quakers against the Amish Riflemen at the battles of both Blue Balls and Intercourse in SE Pennsylvania.

quaker.jpg

40 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Reading comprehension man. Here's a picture of General Oats who led the Quakers against the Amish Riflemen at the battles of both Blue Balls and Intercourse in SE Pennsylvania.

quaker.jpg

That there is a man who knew how to sew his wild oats.

37 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

You're a big city slickin' lawyer from Arcade and I'm just a poor farmer that knows you sow wild oats not sew them. Is that enough of  prima facie evidence for you?

No. Your wanton abuse of the space bar invalidates your argument and makes your opinion irrelevant.