How far do we let The Dude's Racism Go?

^^^^^

Ignorance.  A couple of late teenage kids tried to break in to my neighbor's government car late on a Sunday night.  He's a federal investigator, sometimes under cover.  He was awakened by the noise, saw the thieves in the driveway from a window, put on a pair of shorts, grabbed a set of handcuffs and exited the house quietly out the back door.  Came around front, grabbed one of the kids and cuffed him in the driveway.  Police came and cop to thief:  "young man, you really picked the wrong house". 

Edited by keepthefaith
  • Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

^^^^^

Ignorance.  A couple of late teenage kids tried to break in to my neighbor's government car late on a Sunday night.  He's a federal investigator, sometimes under cover.  He was awakened by the noise, saw the thieves in the driveway from a window, put on a pair of shorts, grabbed a set of handcuffs and exited the house quietly out the back door.  Came around front, grabbed one of the kids and cuffed him in the driveway.  Police came and cop to thief:  "young man, you really picked the wrong house". 

No .44 and a “you feelin lucky punk?”

6 hours ago, Joe in Winslow said:

It is if it's antichristian in nature.

Technically doesn't Islam consider Jesus a prophet while Judaism doesn't?

4 hours ago, The_Dude said:

Take your fine self to a Muslim country and then report back on religious intolerance. 

Those badtards even have Buddhists fighting them. BUDDHISTS. I don’t even needa know who started it. When you got Buddhists fighting you, it’s YOUR fault. 

They cant get along with anybody. 

And there are polls out there that show that while the majority of muslims aren’t active terrorists, a large portion “understands” or condones terrorist activities. Where do you think terrorists get their money? A good portion comes from the collection plates of mosques. 

Why would religious intolerance somewhere else make it okay here?

There's Islam, Condoning Islam and Radical Islam. We can live alongside Islam. Condoning Islam supports (or looks away from) Radical Islam. Radical Islam needs to be wiped off the face of the earth.

Radical Islam wants to subjugate all others to their beliefs. If that can't be done they want us dead. They've told us this. I believe them. Kill them, preferably over there.

37 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

There are multiple countries with Muslim majority populations that have secular governments.

Ok, fella. I’m sure your list includes Turkey and some N. African countries. That’s nice. 

My experience tells me it’s a bad idea. 

10 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Islam's Jesus isn't deity.

Ergo, Islam's Jesus isn't actually Jesus. Also, Allah is NOT YHWH.

They have a different interpretation of both Jesus and God but it's still a branch of the same tree.

2 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

Ok, fella. I’m sure your list includes Turkey and some N. African countries. That’s nice. 

My experience tells me it’s a bad idea. 

In my experience writing off a quarter of the worlds population is a bad idea.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Nnnnnnno.

:lol:

We're gonna have to agree to disagree there.

It's an Abrahamic religion I don't know what to tell you. You can disagree with their interpretation, find it offensive even if you choose, that doesn't change the fact that it branches from the same place.

54 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

They have a different interpretation of both Jesus and God but it's still a branch of the same tree.

In my experience writing off a quarter of the worlds population is a bad idea.

Writing them off? I’m simply saying they shouldn’t be allowed to live in my country. 

43 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

It's an Abrahamic religion I don't know what to tell you. You can disagree with their interpretation, find it offensive even if you choose, that doesn't change the fact that it branches from the same place.

Its plagerism is what it is. And pathetic plagerism at that. It’s so obvious. 

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

http://theconversation.com/violent-buddhist-extremists-are-targeting-muslims-in-sri-lanka-92951

If it were up to random chance, you would have posted something correct by now, even accidentally.  It's like you actively try to be stupid. 

It's almost like religious extremists suck no matter what religion they follow.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

http://theconversation.com/violent-buddhist-extremists-are-targeting-muslims-in-sri-lanka-92951

If it were up to random chance, you would have posted something correct by now, even accidentally.  It's like you actively try to be stupid. 

No, you’re an idiot talking out your ass again. 

Im well aware of that, and I don’t even need to click your link. Yes, I know, Muslims can’t get along with anybody to the point where Buddhists are throwing down. 

Tom, you’re witty, but not half as clever as you think. 

12 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

No, you’re an idiot talking out your ass again. 

Im well aware of that, and I don’t even need to click your link. Yes, I know, Muslims can’t get along with anybody to the point where Buddhists are throwing down. 

Tom, you’re witty, but not half as clever as you think. 

If you'd actually click the link and read the article you'd see that it talks about an earlier conflict where the Buddhists threw down with a different minority group ins Sri Lanka and then more recently with Muslims. But I'm sure that's just a strange coincidence just like all those conflicts Christians have had with well pretty much every other group we've come in contact with.