New York State abortion bill now allows babies, At any point of pregnancy, to be aborted

Beast

4 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

No.  Illegally selling them for profit is.

Where did 3rd differentiate, thus making it propaganda?  I’m not sure what your point is here.  If a medical professional makes a substantial amount of money annually, and part of his/her income comes from the sale of the body/organs of aborted children—why would ANY pro-life whacko need anything more to consider?  It seems pretty clear:

1. Abortion performed.

2. Remains dissected and sold;

3. Some parts more valuable than other (per the Veritas tapes, which admittedly may be from a soundstage in Santa Barbara);

3. People/labs/corporations benefit financially, in many cases, no doubt handsomely. 

What am I missing? 

56 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Where did 3rd differentiate, thus making it propaganda?  I’m not sure what your point is here.  If a medical professional makes a substantial amount of money annually, and part of his/her income comes from the sale of the body/organs of aborted children—why would ANY pro-life whacko need anything more to consider?  It seems pretty clear:

1. Abortion performed.

2. Remains dissected and sold;

3. Some parts more valuable than other (per the Veritas tapes, which admittedly may be from a soundstage in Santa Barbara);

3. People/labs/corporations benefit financially, in many cases, no doubt handsomely. 

What am I missing? 

That's what I thought he was referring to and I was wrong rereading his post.  Sorry.

52 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Chopping up babies and selling their parts is cool as long as it is a break even proposition?

Fetal tissue research has led to medical breakthroughs that's saved lives.

2 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Is that why it's cool to chop up babies or why it's uncool to make a profit?

Nothing about abortion is cool.  I really don't want to get into an argument about the ethics of fetal tissue research that's been brewing in this country since at least the 70's. 

11 hours ago, Crayola64 said:

If I was qualified then who cares?  I am with a large amount of the population that is not against abortions at any stage of pregnancy.  So yes, right before it is born I would perform abortions, and I would request the salary those doctors are paid.  I know this is shocking, but this is not an immoral thing to me (nor to many other people in this country).  

So majority determines ethics or morality?

12 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

So, they capitulated to their base who believe in bs propaganda by anti abortion groups.

You are saying that a person who could tolerate some early abortion but puts their foot down and says a big fvcking no to late term and partial birth abortions is somehow capitulating to their base? This describes me and I can tell you without a doubt that if I capitulated to anything, it was to my conscience and not some         so-called base.  

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

That's what I thought he was referring to and I was wrong rereading his post.  Sorry.

Fetal tissue research has led to medical breakthroughs that's saved lives.

My point is that for people who are pro-life, propaganda is unnecessary.  There is little doubt that the abortion industry is just that—an industry.   Many people benefit from it, and the reality is that some would cringe in horror at the thought of the Chinese harvesting organs, while calling pro-life supporters lunatics for speaking out against organ harvesting.  

3 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

Where are your questions you desperately want me to answer...?

You're quoting one, idiot. You're making lawyers look bad by being so stupid. I'm beginning to think that the only bar you ever passed was a closed one. 

4 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

You're quoting one, idiot. You're making lawyers look bad by being so stupid. I'm beginning to think that the only bar you ever passed was a closed one. 

that was the question....?  I ignored it because it was boring.

While DR is an idiotic clown, he can at least be entertaining.  You are a boring dumb person.  We both know it (and if you are in denial, look at your job and achievements in life)

And your question didnt make sense.  I said I am not morally opposed to abrotions, so why would I have an issue performing one?  That doesn't mean my morals are for sale, it is the opposite.

Edited by Crayola64

17 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

that was the question....?  I ignored it because it was boring.

While DR is an idiotic clown, he can at least be entertaining.  You are a boring dumb person.  We both know it (and if you are in denial, look at your job and achievements in life)

I can understand why you would shy away from dealing with anything having to do with morals, knowing that morals in your mind are tied directly to money. I mean you came right out and stated that you'd perform abortions if there was enough money in it for you. You've met your moment here and it's pretty much a Tiberius/Benghazi  moment. Just think, you'll now be known in the annals of history in PPP as someone who would kill a baby if the money was "right".

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

I can understand why you would shy away from dealing with anything having to do with morals, knowing that morals in your mind are tied directly to money. I mean you came right out and stated that you'd perform abortions if there was enough money in it for you. You've met your moment here and it's pretty much a Tiberius/Benghazi  moment. Just think, you'll now be known in the annals of history in PPP as someone who would kill a baby if the money was "right".

What you can't grasp is I don't think abortions are immoral.  I know very confusing for little brain!!!

Me: I would do something I don't find immoral for money.

You: YOU SELL MORALS FOR MONEY

Me: Nope, i said the opposite

You:  YOU A BABY KILLA

ME: Sure, killing fetuses is fine so woooooo me!  I would gladly perform my civic duty and kill fetuses the day before the due date.  And you want to pay me, sign me up.

15 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

What you can't grasp is I don't think abortions are immoral.  I know very confusing for little brain!!!

Me: I would do something I don't find immoral for money.

You: YOU SELL MORALS FOR MONEY

Me: Nope, i said the opposite

You:  YOU A BABY KILLA

ME: Sure, killing fetuses is fine so woooooo me!  I would gladly perform my civic duty and kill fetuses the day before the due date.  And you want to pay me, sign me up.

The fact remains that you let it slip that you wouldn't do abortions unless you were paid enough money to make it worth your while. You can try to play that as something different and conflate words all you want, but you are on record as someone whose morals are adjusted with the amount of money you can make. One would think as a lawyer, you would be more precise in your comments.  

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

The fact remains that you let it slip that you wouldn't do abortions unless you were paid enough money to make it worth your while. You can try to play that as something different and conflate words all you want, but you are on record as someone whose morals are adjusted with the amount of money you can make. One would think as a lawyer, you would be more precise in your comments.  

what is your point?  I have repeatedly said I would do it for money.  Nothing slipped lol.

also, while I haven’t said it, I would also do stuff for money I didn’t agree with.  Big deal, I just so happen to agree with abortions.  If a woman wants one, then it would be morally wrong to say no.

if you have a job, a big if, then I doubt you agree with everything about it.  

2 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

what is your point?  I have repeatedly said I would do it for money.  Nothing slipped lol.

also, while I haven’t said it, I would also do stuff for money I didn’t agree with.  Big deal, I just so happen to agree with abortions.  If a woman wants one, then it would be morally wrong to say no.

if you have a job, a big if, then I doubt you agree with everything about it.  

I know you're new at this communication thing but you probably shouldn't take lessons from Joe Biden. As your opponent, you are my best witness. 

• Haha (+1) 1