New York State abortion bill now allows babies, At any point of pregnancy, to be aborted

Beast

3 hours ago, Chandemonium said:

No one ever said nothing can occur late in pregnancy that can endanger the mother’s life or that well known medical conditions don’t exist. @B-Man‘s position from the beginning has been that these conditions exist and may require preterm delivery either by induction or emergency c-section  to save the mother in some cases, but that it is not necessary to kill the child first. I think he’s been pretty clear on that point, but I’ll let him correct me if I misstated anything.

You are correct. Thank you.

Thumbnail

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

GOP appoints another stealth liberal to the SC in Roberts

Liberals just keep winning even when out of power. That's why the courts do not bother me even with Conservative majorities. Gay marriage, health care and many other popular issue all get upheld even with conservatives. Why? They don't have to face the propagandized mob that is conservative voters. 

5 minutes ago, bilzfancy said:

Cuomo is as much a Christian as Heinrich Himmler was Jewish 

He's not a Christian, he's a Catholic, which people like he and Pelosi can get away with because of the idea that ordained Catholic priests determine if you are truly a Catholic or not.

That's not the way it works, but it doesn't matter because there are billion Catholics and they'll vote for you if you meet their requirements. Almost 40 percent of NY considers themselves Catholic. Do the math.

On the upside, he's definitely not a Christian, and in the end, that is all that matters. Neither Cardinal Dolan nor any other priest gets to determine Cuomo's fate after death on earth.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

On 1/24/2019 at 2:57 PM, DC Tom said:

That was illegal under prior NY statute - it constituted a "criminal abortion," not homicide.

Note that this bill explicitly removed those statutes.  It's not even a "scenario to ponder."  They just made it explicitly legal... 

I mean...it didn't take any exceptional amount of brainpower to figure this out.  

• Like (+1) 1

Planned Parenthood kept aborted babies alive to harvest organs, ex-technician says

by Cheryl Wetzstein

Original Article

In an undercover video released Wednesday, a former technician for a tissue-harvesting company details how an aborted baby was kept alive so that its heart could be harvested at a California Planned Parenthood facility, raising more legal questions about the group’s practices. Holly O’Donnell, a former blood and tissue procurement technician for the biotech startup StemExpress, also said she was asked to harvest an intact brain from the late-term, male fetus whose heart was still beating after the abortion. A StemExpress supervisor “gave me the scissors and told me that I had to cut down the middle of the face

How many breaths does an infant child have to take before they’re free from the deadly legislative pen of the Democrats?

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, B-Man said:

Planned Parenthood kept aborted babies alive to harvest organs, ex-technician says

by Cheryl Wetzstein

That's an old article, but it supports what I was saying about PP giving millions of dollars to politicians who subsequently make it legal to kill a baby if it survives the abortion.

There's more money in baby parts that are removed right after the baby is delivered, rather than harvesting them in the womb. So now the doctors can, "oops," deliver a live "product of abortion," THEN harvest the parts for more money.

More money to PP means more money to the Cuomos and Northams of the world, and so goes the circle of life.

Or death, if you're a Democrat.

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Interesting body language at 13-15 seconds in. As Trump is saying Hillary's plan allows you to "rip the baby out of the womb of the mother", Hillary is nodding yes

I think she is smart enough to have to channel an answer that is a total lie

She can’t be naive enough to not see where this is all heading

Former Abortion Doctor Counters Progressive Narrative: ‘You Never Need Late-Term Abortion To Save A Woman’s Life’

FTA:

AnyA4x2H_normal.jpgSusan Crabtree
GREAT reporting + writing here from @PhilipWegmann ---> #LateTermAbortion Stance May Be Trump Card in 2020
~60%t of Americans support abortion in the 1st trimester.
28% support abortion in the 2nd trimester.
By the third trimester, only 13%.

4x9yb9Jw_normal.jpgTommy MMXIXtopher

75% say third trimester abortions should be legal if mother's life is in danger. https://news.gallup.com/poll/1576/abortion.aspx 

Indeed, the May 2018 Gallup survey asks: "Thinking specifically about the THIRD trimester, please say whether you think abortion should be legal in that situation, or illegal. How about ... when the woman’s life is endangered?"

75% of respondents said that abortion should be "legal" under such circumstances, while 22% said it should be "illegal."

However, these results are misleading. Gallup’s question implies that there are certain circumstances during the third trimester of pregnancy in which an abortion could save a woman’s life. Such a question suggests that termination is sometimes the only solution to certain late-term medical scenarios.

This simply isn’t true.

Former abortion doctor Anthony Levatino stated that late-term abortions are never medically necessary:

We hear all the time how abortion, including especially late-term abortion, is necessary to save women's lives. Nothing could be further from the truth. I spent nine years working at a tertiary medical center. There are only certain hospitals in the country that are designated to take care of the really, really high-risk pregnancies ...

Albany Medical Center in Albany, New York, where I worked, was one of them. I was faculty at the hospital for nine years, and I saw hundreds of cases of really severe pregnancy complications – cancers, heart disease, intractable diabetes ... toxemia pregnancy, out of control. In those nine years, I saved hundreds of women from life-threatening pregnancies, and I did that by delivering them, by ending their pregnancy by delivery – either induction of labor or cesarean section...

I always tell people, in all of those years, the number of babies that I had to, that I was obligated to deliberately kill in the process was zero, none.

Levatino continued, explaining that prior to a late-term abortion, the cervix must be sufficiently dilated in order for the doctor to be able to properly extract the dismembered fetus from the uterus. The dilation process "can take anywhere from 24 to 72 hours," according to Levatino, who performed more than 1,200 abortions in his career. Many women experiencing major pregnancy complications don’t have that much time.

More at the link: https://www.dailywire.com/news/43283/former-abortion-doctor-you-never-need-late-term-frank-camp?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=dwbrand

2 hours ago, Foxx said:

@Crayola64 at minimum, watch the very end of the video.

https://twitter.com/POTUSPress/status/1095357497198723074

Iv never seen the Kathy tran stuff, but seems consistent with the bill!  I’m okay with late term abortions, it’s the after birth stuff that would give me me a lot of pause (to say the least)