Anyone else have Adelphia ?

Talonz

I know SPAM and e-mail go hand in hand like Miami Dolphin players and arrest records, but has anyone noticed a giant increase in spam in the last few weeks?

I am now getting 30+ junk e-mails a day on my primary Adelphia account...Almost all of them the same -

They senders names are silly:

Lumbers E. Curviest

Ovum D. Anchorites

Benny P. Hygienists

Brennan V. Flagrantly

The contents are always the same : They start with a word or two like : good day! or morning camper! followed by 4 links that lead to very graphic XXX sites or of course meds...

Anyone else getting these?

No.....none of those names ring a bell.  However, I did get some from Doctor Martin Von Nostrand, H.E. Pennypacker, Art Vandaley, and Cal Varnsen.  :blink:

289088[/snapback]

"Pennypacker! Well prepare yourself for an all out bidding war!"

Sorry I can't help you there man. With the filtering my ISP does for my POP mail, I very rarely get any spam to sneak thru.

Yahoo and MSN on the other hand have sold their souls to these filthy spammers! :pissed:

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

Sorry I can't help you there man.  With the filtering my ISP does for my POP mail, I very rarely get any spam to sneak thru.

Yahoo and MSN on the other hand have sold their souls to these filthy spammers!  :pissed:

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

289401[/snapback]

AOL is the biggest culprit to selling names to spammers.