The Truth Hurts

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Second, what does JP have to do with this?

You sure seem to post pretty frequently about the guy too, ya know  :blink:

289224[/snapback]

Let me enlighten you- J.P. Losman is a quarterback who is currently a member of our football team.

I'll be happy to challenge you to expose yet another of your lies. Let's take our last 100 football posts from this moment backwards and find our who makes references to Bledsoe with more frequency. Loser leaves the board until the first pre-season game kickoff.

I'm waiting for your answer.

That's what I figured, just another spineless jellyfish. Just like all the obsessives.

It may take a long, long time, but I can see Doug Williams making the HOF for being the 1st black QB to win a Super Bowl. He's already made it past the first round of nominations.

289214[/snapback]

The senior committee is his only shot, IMO, but I do not think that your reason is enough to get him in. Hell, it took Fritz Pollard until 2005 before he was inducted, and he was far more deserving. If Williams makes it, I do not think that it will be during our lifetimes.

Let me enlighten you- J.P. Losman is a quarterback who is currently a member of our football team.

I'll be happy to challenge you to expose yet another of your lies. Let's take our last 100 football posts from this moment backwards and find our who makes references to Bledsoe with more frequency. Loser leaves the board until the first pre-season game kickoff.

That's what I figured, just another spineless jellyfish. Just like all the obsessives.

289234[/snapback]

Dude, you are starting to freak me out lol

Signed,

AJZepp.....the father of all lies.....well, next to Satan

Dude, you are starting to freak me out lol

Signed,

AJZepp.....the father of all lies.....well, next to Satan

289240[/snapback]

You're declining my challenge?

I'll take that as firm evidence that you don't even believe the tripe you post.

Hate On!

289234[/snapback]

I hope SDS doesn't have to go through the archives to settle another bet! :blink:

You're declining my challenge?

I'll take that as firm evidence that you don't even believe the tripe you post.

Hate On!

289244[/snapback]

Honestly, I have no idea what you are talking about. What lies are you referring to? 99% of the time I'm posting my opinion on here, just like most others lol. As for talking about Bledsoe, when did I say I DON'T do that? I do it all the time and have never tried to say otherwise! Bledsoe and the QB position of this team is, to me, one of the most interesting topics and is usually good for some lively discussion. On top of that, a DB thread is almost always good for a few laughs. So yeah, if I see a DB thread on here, I almost always participate in it. And???? lol Now if you're asking me how many threads I've STARTED about Drew, I'm not sure I've started any since the end of the season......maybe one or two, I honestly don't remember.

But anyway, the point is that the original poster (and the whole point of this thread) was opening a discussion about the article that was posted today. My other point was that for someone who seems to think having an opinion contrary to your own about Bledsoe is obsessing, you seem to be involved in just as many of these DB threads as I am! On top of that, you seem to get much more defensive about it :)

As for being spineless, or whatever else you called me, it does little good to defend such accusations on a message board......so if it makes you feel better to call me that, go for it. I'm content with the knowledge of what people who actually matter to me think :blink:

Did you happen to notice his TD numbers? What about his QB rating?

289208[/snapback]

I thought the only stat that mattered was wins? And especially wins against "good" teams? :P Heck, Buffalo's had a better record than the Vikes 2 out of the last three seasons (and we play in a tougher conference!)! But you're saying Bledsoe sucks because we didn't make the playoffs, and Culpepper doesn't because he has good stats? :):D:blink:

You're starting to swap opinions more than T-Bone. ;)

CW

I thought the only stat that mattered was wins?  And especially wins against "good" teams?  :P   Heck, Buffalo's had a better record than the Vikes 2 out of the last three seasons (and we play in a tougher conference!)!  But you're saying Bledsoe sucks because we didn't make the playoffs, and Culpepper doesn't because he has good stats?  :)  :D  :blink:

You're starting to swap opinions more than T-Bone. ;)

CW

289259[/snapback]

lol.....didn't the article use both wins AND touchdowns to make the point about Drew?

And when did I say Bledsoe sucks cause we didn't make the playoffs? I said he just sucks.....period. ;)

for someone who seems to think having an opinion contrary to your own about Bledsoe is obsessing, you seem to be involved in just as many of these DB threads as I am! 

289256[/snapback]

You have no idea what my opinion about Drew Bledsoe is because you're far too busy polluting this board with your repetitive and boring opinion over and over and over incessantly to the point where there's only 8 others on the board who even bother to read any string with your name in it, and those others are the posters suffering from the same obsession.

As far as your lies, one example I've pointed out this statement of yours (you seem to be involved in just as many of these DB threads as I am!) is a lie and suggested a easily verifiable challenge whereby you could be exposed for the falsehood. You have declined I assume because you realize the statement is a lie and yet you've used it twice in this string already.

Personility defects like dishonesty and obsessive behavior are flaws that are not limited to an online identity. No doubt those habits are a part of your life whether your computer is on or off. And those who really "matter to you" would tell you how much those negative traits consume your life if you'd simply ask them.

You have no idea what my opinion about Drew Bledsoe is because you're far too busy polluting this board with your repetitive and boring opinion over and over and over incessantly to the point where there's only 8 others on the board who even bother to read any string with your name in it, and those others are the posters suffering from the same obsession.

As far as your lies, one example I've pointed out this statement of yours (you seem to be involved in just as many of these DB threads as I am!) is a lie and suggested a easily verifiable challenge whereby you could be exposed for the falsehood. You have declined I assume because you realize the statement is a lie and yet you've used it twice in this string already.

Bad habits like dishonesty and obsessive behavior are personality flaws that are not limited to "message boards". No doubt those habits are a part of your life whether your computer is on or off. And those who really "matter to you" would tell you how much those negative traits consume your life if you'd simply ask them.

289267[/snapback]

Okay, so if I say 'you seem like an as*hole today", is that an opinion or a lie?

By the way, are you one of the 8?

:blink:

Okay, so if I say 'you seem like an as*hole today", is that an opinion or a lie?

By the way, are you one of the 8? 

289273[/snapback]

There's a difference between subjectivity and objectivity- your opinion on me being an a-hole is wholly subjective while your multiple statements that I post as frequently about Bledsoe as you is objectively and quantitatively proven a lie with any even cursory review of the evidence. You can't hide from your posting history!

And no, you don't have to worry about me following strings pointing out the contradicitons and obsessions in your posts, the jobless aren't of that much interest to me unless I REALLY have some time to burn ;-)

Hate On!

There's a difference between subjectivity and objectivity- your opinion on me being an a-hole is wholly subjective while your multiple statements that I post as frequently about Bledsoe as you is objectively and quantitatively proven a lie with any even cursory review of the evidence. You can't hide from your posting history!

Hate On!

289278[/snapback]

lol, as I said above, I don't remember ever saying that I didn't enjoy the DB threads! You have truly lost your mind today.......

If you aren't interested in what I post about, just ignore it......hell, put me ON ignore.....you won't hurt my feelings, honest!

lol, as I said above, I don't remember ever saying that I didn't enjoy the DB threads!  You have truly lost your mind today.......

If you aren't interested in what I post about, just ignore it......hell, put me ON ignore.....you won't hurt my feelings, honest!

289287[/snapback]

In any community it's a very healthy exercise for responsible members to observe those few of you consumed with hate. It's only when a community in whole ignores those of you on the hate fringe that episodes like Columbine or the rise of Adolph Hitler go unchecked.

Hate On!

In any community it's a very healthy exercise for responsible members to observe those few of you consumed with hate. It's only when a community in whole ignores those of you on the hate fringe that episodes like Columbine or the rise of Adolph Hitler go unchecked.

Hate On!

289304[/snapback]

I'm locking my doors tonight.....

Drew Bledsoe's stats in the games in question (19 total games against teams with either 10 or more wins OR made playoffs):

Attempts: 602

Completions: 342

Percentage: 56.8%

Yards: 3601

TDs: 15

Interceptions: 26

Rating: 64.66

Sacked: 61

Average per game stats:

Attempts: 32

Completions: 18

Percentage: 56.8%

Yards: 190

TDs: 0.8

Interceptions: 1.4

Rating: 64.66

Sacked: 3.2

Other interesting stats of note:

Games without a TD pass: NINE

Games without an intercept: TWO

Games with fewer than 100 yards passing: THREE

Games with more than 300 yards passing: ONE

Games with 50% or lower completions: SIX

Games with 67% or better completions: THREE

Games with one sack or less: THREE

Games with 4 sacks or more: SEVEN

Games with 3 or more TD passes: ONE

Games with 3 or more interceptions: FOUR

I'm locking my doors tonight.....

289310[/snapback]

It won't matter - ever seen The Grudge? You've offended The Ghost of TSW - now he'll follow you around from thread to thread, issuing outrageous challenges ("Prove you're not a rotting corpse! Oh, so you don't take me up on that challenge? Then it MUST BE because you ARE a rotting corpse!") and swordfighting with his windmills.

It won't matter - ever seen The Grudge?  You've offended The Ghost of TSW - now he'll follow you around from thread to thread, issuing outrageous challenges ("Prove you're not a rotting corpse!  Oh, so you don't take me up on that challenge?  Then it MUST BE because you ARE a rotting corpse!") and swordfighting with his windmills.

289326[/snapback]

lol :blink:

It won't matter - ever seen The Grudge?  You've offended The Ghost of TSW - now he'll follow you around from thread to thread, issuing outrageous challenges ("Prove you're not a rotting corpse!  Oh, so you don't take me up on that challenge?  Then it MUST BE because you ARE a rotting corpse!") and swordfighting with his windmills.

289326[/snapback]

Looks like somebody beat you to it.

Coach Tuesday's Grand Strategy